Muda Scantrad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Muda Scanlation group. Come and have fun with us!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WE MOVED! PLEASE VISIT US HERE FROM NOW ON! - WE MOVED! PLEASE VISIT US HERE FROM NOW ON! - WE MOVED! PLEASE VISIT US HERE FROM NOW ON! - WE MOVED! PLEASE VISIT US HERE FROM NOW ON! - WE MOVED! PLEASE VISIT US HERE FROM NOW ON!
ATTENTION: In short, we will be moving all our releases to a blog! The rest of the forum will keep running normally.
Now follow us on Twitter!! @MudaScans
If you wanna have some chat with us, come here ^^ : irc://irc.irchighway.net/Muda-Scanlations
If you want to help us with the edition of our series, don't forget to apply here!

Share | 

Psyren 132 by Muda Scanlations

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Phoenix
I want a Llama!
Phoenix

Joined date : 2010-08-14

psyren - Psyren 132 by Muda Scanlations _
PostSubject: Psyren 132 by Muda Scanlations   psyren - Psyren 132 by Muda Scanlations EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 1:50 am

Don't forget to hit the plus button! --> psyren - Psyren 132 by Muda Scanlations Over10

psyren - Psyren 132 by Muda Scanlations 844600

RAW: Vicissitude Twisted Evil
Translators: Hai_Priesty cheers
Cleans: Kiba Sleep
Typesetting: Phoenix psyren - Psyren 132 by Muda Scanlations 247658

WE ARE RECRUITING STAFF. TO APPLY, GOT TO OUR RECRUITMENT SECTION OF THE FORUM
Back to top Go down
Johnny10

Joined date : 2010-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Psyren 132 by Muda Scanlations   psyren - Psyren 132 by Muda Scanlations EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 5:57 am

I don't want to sound ungrateful, but these translations you use are terrible. The sentences make no sense. Half of the words aren't even spelled properly. You should just wait for Queenofmuffins translations. There are two groups that do this series and both translations are mediocre.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
I want a Llama!
Phoenix

Joined date : 2010-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Psyren 132 by Muda Scanlations   psyren - Psyren 132 by Muda Scanlations EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 6:37 am

queen's translations? I don't want to sound sarcastic, but -

Yeah, sure, we'll wait for her TL's and then she'll come into light saying - "I have a new group-Muffinscans".

What will we do if she reserves her translation for Muffinscans? All the waiting for nothing.

But since you and many of our audience(we ourselves too) feel the translation is mediocre, we'll make it proofread before using.

Thanks for feedback Wink
Back to top Go down
itamaesan
Muda Scantrad's Princess
Muda Scantrad's Princess
itamaesan

Joined date : 2010-08-10
Awards :  

Vongola Mist Guardian Muda Scantrads Royal Family Helping Hand Award

PostSubject: Re: Psyren 132 by Muda Scanlations   psyren - Psyren 132 by Muda Scanlations EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 11:16 am

Phoenix, I didn't post the proofread trans for this yet. D:
Back to top Go down
inaruto.net
Where am I?

Joined date : 2010-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Psyren 132 by Muda Scanlations   psyren - Psyren 132 by Muda Scanlations EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 3:32 am

Thanks for the new release..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Psyren 132 by Muda Scanlations   psyren - Psyren 132 by Muda Scanlations Empty

Back to top Go down

Psyren 132 by Muda Scanlations

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Muda Scantrad :: Scanlations :: Latest releases-