Muda Scantrad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Muda Scanlation group. Come and have fun with us!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WE MOVED! PLEASE VISIT US HERE FROM NOW ON! - WE MOVED! PLEASE VISIT US HERE FROM NOW ON! - WE MOVED! PLEASE VISIT US HERE FROM NOW ON! - WE MOVED! PLEASE VISIT US HERE FROM NOW ON! - WE MOVED! PLEASE VISIT US HERE FROM NOW ON!
ATTENTION: In short, we will be moving all our releases to a blog! The rest of the forum will keep running normally.
Now follow us on Twitter!! @MudaScans
If you wanna have some chat with us, come here ^^ : irc://irc.irchighway.net/Muda-Scanlations
If you want to help us with the edition of our series, don't forget to apply here!

Share | 

How would you like us to edit (Psyren)?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Which page(s) do you like the most?
First page (usual style)
psyren - How would you like us to edit (Psyren)? I_vote_lcap17%psyren - How would you like us to edit (Psyren)? I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
Second page (MS style)
psyren - How would you like us to edit (Psyren)? I_vote_lcap17%psyren - How would you like us to edit (Psyren)? I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
Third page (plain, unpatterned greys)
psyren - How would you like us to edit (Psyren)? I_vote_lcap33%psyren - How would you like us to edit (Psyren)? I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 4 ]
Fourth page (tankoish patterned greys)
psyren - How would you like us to edit (Psyren)? I_vote_lcap33%psyren - How would you like us to edit (Psyren)? I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
Kiba
Administrator
Administrator
Kiba

Joined date : 2010-07-17
Awards :  

Vongola 10th Boss Forum Police Medal Mad Scientist Medal

psyren - How would you like us to edit (Psyren)? _
PostSubject: How would you like us to edit (Psyren)?   psyren - How would you like us to edit (Psyren)? EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 8:13 pm

Yeah, that's right. I have been getting multiple suggestions about the style in which we should edit our series. I have my own personal opinion, but I have seen that not all my mates think as I do Razz so I decided to create this poll and settle this xD After all, its pretty much the same for me to clean one way or another (as long as I can edit, I am happy tongue )

Also, if possible, post your opinion and suggestions; they are really important to the team in order to improve our quality for your releases Razz

First page (usual style):

Page 1:

Second page (MS style):

Page 2:

Third page (plain, unpatterned greys):

Page 3:

Fourth page (tankoish patterned greys):

Page 4:

PS: See the pages in their full size to actually notice the differences.

Last edited by Kiba on Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:37 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://mudascantrad.forummotion.com
itamaesan
Muda Scantrad's Princess
Muda Scantrad's Princess
itamaesan

Joined date : 2010-08-10
Awards :  

Vongola Mist Guardian Muda Scantrads Royal Family Helping Hand Award

PostSubject: Re: How would you like us to edit (Psyren)?   psyren - How would you like us to edit (Psyren)? EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 8:17 pm

Ahhhh....I just love those smooth grays! ;D
I voted for the 3rd one, because that's how I like it, but I'm also fond of the first and fourth ways as well. The MS style is just...too light? I guess that's how to put it.
Back to top Go down
Loki
今晚想跟我上床吗?
今晚想跟我上床吗?
Loki

Joined date : 2010-07-19
Awards :  

Vongola Rain Guardian Please be my translator-slave Forum Police Medal Helping Hand Award This user was the first one that stepped into Muda Scantrad

PostSubject: Re: How would you like us to edit (Psyren)?   psyren - How would you like us to edit (Psyren)? EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 8:18 pm

i cant decide between 1 and 4 so i picked both
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
I want a Llama!
Phoenix

Joined date : 2010-08-14

PostSubject: Re: How would you like us to edit (Psyren)?   psyren - How would you like us to edit (Psyren)? EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 8:48 pm

I'll go with 1.It's the best IMHO
Back to top Go down
B-one
Lucky Ducky
Lucky Ducky
B-one

Joined date : 2010-07-24
Awards :  

Vongola Sun Guardian Forum Police Medal Lucky-ducky Medal! I luv da supah ducky Medal

PostSubject: Re: How would you like us to edit (Psyren)?   psyren - How would you like us to edit (Psyren)? EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 12:12 am

I'm a smooth or patterned gray fan myself so I voted for #3 & 4... I just don't think that one is better or the other just that a style often goes better depending on the manga... for psyren I'd have to say smooth... Rosario is better with pattern. Don't know why ! ;p
Back to top Go down
B-one
Lucky Ducky
Lucky Ducky
B-one

Awards :  

Vongola Sun Guardian Forum Police Medal Lucky-ducky Medal! I luv da supah ducky Medal

PostSubject: Re: How would you like us to edit (Psyren)?   psyren - How would you like us to edit (Psyren)? EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 6:15 pm

shineh~~~~ftw~~~~
Back to top Go down
itamaesan
Muda Scantrad's Princess
Muda Scantrad's Princess
itamaesan

Awards :  

PostSubject: Re: How would you like us to edit (Psyren)?   psyren - How would you like us to edit (Psyren)? EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 6:19 pm

Shineh shineh is shineh. Cool
Back to top Go down
Kiba
Administrator
Administrator
Kiba

Awards :  

PostSubject: Re: How would you like us to edit (Psyren)?   psyren - How would you like us to edit (Psyren)? EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 7:30 pm

A little update:

Despite it only got 16% of the votes, I will be editing Psyren with the MS style. Why? Well, because if you read it in its normal height, you will be able to see the patterned grey, but if you don't, then you will see it as a mix of styles 1 and 4. Everybody is happy that way (?)

Now seriously, the patterned greys are something that I consider "prolix", and the "squarish" pattern is the one I like the most. And it's also true that if you don't view the page in its original size, the pattern is lost; so for those who like that "style" of pattern, you can see our Psyren releases squarished, while those who don't like it can just adjust the size of the page to whatever they want and the pattern will be lost (even 1 px. of change modifies the pattern), leaving that mix of styles 1 and 4.

Thanks everyone for voting! Hope you like the Psyren releases this way!

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img843/3893/psyren13613mudascans.jpg
Back to top Go down
itamaesan
Muda Scantrad's Princess
Muda Scantrad's Princess
itamaesan

Awards :  

PostSubject: Re: How would you like us to edit (Psyren)?   psyren - How would you like us to edit (Psyren)? EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 6:39 pm

CONSPIRACY INDEED
Back to top Go down
B-one
Lucky Ducky
Lucky Ducky
B-one

Awards :  

PostSubject: Re: How would you like us to edit (Psyren)?   psyren - How would you like us to edit (Psyren)? EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 9:47 am

I like it that way too...

Anyhow, he's editing it, he has the right to do it the way he likes IMO Razz
You party poopers don't have a say in this... go pinky! Wink
Back to top Go down
itamaesan
Muda Scantrad's Princess
Muda Scantrad's Princess
itamaesan

Awards :  

PostSubject: Re: How would you like us to edit (Psyren)?   psyren - How would you like us to edit (Psyren)? EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 2:15 pm

psyren - How would you like us to edit (Psyren)? 461723
Back to top Go down
Dark King
Editor
Editor
Dark King

Joined date : 2010-09-16
Awards :  

Mist Hell Ring User Helping Hand Award Cleaning Olympics 2010: Second place. Horny Pony Medal

PostSubject: Re: How would you like us to edit (Psyren)?   psyren - How would you like us to edit (Psyren)? EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 5:42 pm

Kiba wrote:
A little update:

Despite it only got 16% of the votes, I will be editing Psyren with the MS style. Why? Well, because if you read it in its normal height, you will be able to see the patterned grey, but if you don't, then you will see it as a mix of styles 1 and 4. Everybody is happy that way (?)

Now seriously, the patterned greys are something that I consider "prolix", and the "squarish" pattern is the one I like the most. And it's also true that if you don't view the page in its original size, the pattern is lost; so for those who like that "style" of pattern, you can see our Psyren releases squarished, while those who don't like it can just adjust the size of the page to whatever they want and the pattern will be lost (even 1 px. of change modifies the pattern), leaving that mix of styles 1 and 4.

Thanks everyone for voting! Hope you like the Psyren releases this way!

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img843/3893/psyren13613mudascans.jpg

psyren - How would you like us to edit (Psyren)? 461723 Where can i learn to clean like that. psyren - How would you like us to edit (Psyren)? 35050 You are not allowed to use you psychicer abilities while cleaning its simply not fair to the rest of us normal folk. but atleast i know what you power is. Your a dark user able to destroy any spot psyren - How would you like us to edit (Psyren)? 50386
Back to top Go down
Kiba
Administrator
Administrator
Kiba

Awards :  

PostSubject: Re: How would you like us to edit (Psyren)?   psyren - How would you like us to edit (Psyren)? EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 5:52 pm

Haha, I am glad you liked it Dark ^^

My super-secret technique: hours and hours of practise. That is the key in cleaning manga!
Back to top Go down
Dark King
Editor
Editor
Dark King

Awards :  

Mist Hell Ring User Helping Hand Award Cleaning Olympics 2010: Second place. Horny Pony Medal

PostSubject: Re: How would you like us to edit (Psyren)?   psyren - How would you like us to edit (Psyren)? EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 6:03 pm

Well in that case i will be in the hyperbolic time chamber.
Back to top Go down
Kiba
Administrator
Administrator
Kiba

Awards :  

PostSubject: Re: How would you like us to edit (Psyren)?   psyren - How would you like us to edit (Psyren)? EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 6:04 pm

You do that, and you will se how fast you improve!

PS: Don't forget to create a thread in the MS training site (in the Staff subforum), so you can practise, show us your results and have some feedback ^^
Back to top Go down
Dark King
Editor
Editor
Dark King

Awards :  

PostSubject: Re: How would you like us to edit (Psyren)?   psyren - How would you like us to edit (Psyren)? EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 6:18 pm

Thank im not sure but i think a new section of the forum just appeared out of no where or maybe i didn't notice but thanks for the tip i will be sure too.
Back to top Go down
Dark King
Editor
Editor
Dark King

Awards :  

PostSubject: Re: How would you like us to edit (Psyren)?   psyren - How would you like us to edit (Psyren)? EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 2:09 pm

i chose the third one
Back to top Go down
Dark King
Editor
Editor
Dark King

Awards :  

PostSubject: Re: How would you like us to edit (Psyren)?   psyren - How would you like us to edit (Psyren)? EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 4:41 pm

This thread should be closed only one chap left Sad

@kiba if you put that thread in the announcement section i will cut you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How would you like us to edit (Psyren)?   psyren - How would you like us to edit (Psyren)? Empty

Back to top Go down

How would you like us to edit (Psyren)?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Muda Scantrad :: Randomness~ :: Graveyard-