Muda Scantrad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Muda Scanlation group. Come and have fun with us!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WE MOVED! PLEASE VISIT US HERE FROM NOW ON! - WE MOVED! PLEASE VISIT US HERE FROM NOW ON! - WE MOVED! PLEASE VISIT US HERE FROM NOW ON! - WE MOVED! PLEASE VISIT US HERE FROM NOW ON! - WE MOVED! PLEASE VISIT US HERE FROM NOW ON!
ATTENTION: In short, we will be moving all our releases to a blog! The rest of the forum will keep running normally.
Now follow us on Twitter!! @MudaScans
If you wanna have some chat with us, come here ^^ : irc://irc.irchighway.net/Muda-Scanlations
If you want to help us with the edition of our series, don't forget to apply here!

Share | 

Applying For Cleaner on "Rebirth the Lunatic Taker" manga

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Luciel
Where am I?
Luciel

Joined date : 2010-09-17
Awards :  

Helping Hand Award

Taker - Applying For Cleaner on "Rebirth the Lunatic Taker" manga _
PostSubject: Applying For Cleaner on "Rebirth the Lunatic Taker" manga   Taker - Applying For Cleaner on "Rebirth the Lunatic Taker" manga EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 10:35 pm

Hi, i recently found this manga series and loved it, and thought that well the other group translating was too slow and if they didn't want your help well i figured why would they even consider mine.

If i can help even a little on releasing this manga faster i don't mind helping, though i don't know much about cleaning images, i did a quick try on a few pages, but before doing anything else i rather upload what i did so far and get suggestions on what i can improve or even if i can be of any help.

http://www.mediafire.com/?1qg6jvnb4n5vt1n
Back to top Go down
Luciel
Where am I?
Luciel

Awards :  

Helping Hand Award

PostSubject: Re: Applying For Cleaner on "Rebirth the Lunatic Taker" manga   Taker - Applying For Cleaner on "Rebirth the Lunatic Taker" manga EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 6:44 am

i can understand that, if you think i can help on chapter 7 just let me know what i can do.

i will be looking over cleaning guides and see how i can improve, i have used photoshop to create wallpapers, make text effects and extract images from scans to recolor them or vector them, but i haven't tried cleaning manga pages until today.
Back to top Go down
Luciel
Where am I?
Luciel

Awards :  

Helping Hand Award

PostSubject: Re: Applying For Cleaner on "Rebirth the Lunatic Taker" manga   Taker - Applying For Cleaner on "Rebirth the Lunatic Taker" manga EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 7:17 am

thank you ^^ i will practice on some pages and see how i do, i'll look over any of the other projects and see if any interest me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Applying For Cleaner on "Rebirth the Lunatic Taker" manga   Taker - Applying For Cleaner on "Rebirth the Lunatic Taker" manga Empty

Back to top Go down

Applying For Cleaner on "Rebirth the Lunatic Taker" manga

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Muda Scantrad :: Scanlation Lobby :: Recruitment-