Muda Scantrad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Muda Scanlation group. Come and have fun with us!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WE MOVED! PLEASE VISIT US HERE FROM NOW ON! - WE MOVED! PLEASE VISIT US HERE FROM NOW ON! - WE MOVED! PLEASE VISIT US HERE FROM NOW ON! - WE MOVED! PLEASE VISIT US HERE FROM NOW ON! - WE MOVED! PLEASE VISIT US HERE FROM NOW ON!
ATTENTION: In short, we will be moving all our releases to a blog! The rest of the forum will keep running normally.
Now follow us on Twitter!! @MudaScans
If you wanna have some chat with us, come here ^^ : irc://irc.irchighway.net/Muda-Scanlations
If you want to help us with the edition of our series, don't forget to apply here!

Share | 

No pop-up shows when you receive a PM?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kiba
Administrator
Administrator
Kiba

Joined date : 2010-07-17
Awards :  

Vongola 10th Boss Forum Police Medal Mad Scientist Medal

No pop-up shows when you receive a PM? _
PostSubject: No pop-up shows when you receive a PM?   No pop-up shows when you receive a PM? EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 4:10 pm

First of all, ensure that this option is enabled in your profile. For that, click on the Profile link in your top navigation bar and go ahead to the "Preferences" section. Tick "Yes" for the entry "Pop up window on new Private message".

If it's already done, then your problem is caused by a popup blocker. Some navigators are equipped with a popup blocker. Below are some instructions on how to disable the popup blocker in your browser (IE and FF). If you another browser, check the helpfile or search within the options or settings.

Firefox:

In your main menu, on top of the address bar, find the menu entry "Tools" and select "Options". Click on the "Content" tab. You will see the exceptions button now nearby the label "block pop-up windows". Click it and enter your forum URL as allowed site. If you have a customized domain name, you should add both the custom domain and your original forum address.

Internet Explorer, on Windows XP Service Pack 2/3:

Click on Tools (besides Favorites) then on Internet Options

No pop-up shows when you receive a PM? Ieoptions5gf4ny

Click on the Privacy tab

No pop-up shows when you receive a PM? Popupwindow60ri

In the Pop-up blocker section, go to Settings

No pop-up shows when you receive a PM? Popupwindow46ct

Type the forum address (you can omit the http://...), then click on Add

No pop-up shows when you receive a PM? Popupwindow54nb

Google Chrome (solution thanks to Loki)

Options > Under the Bonnet > Content Settings > Pop-ups > Allow all sites to show pop-ups

If you have the MSN toolbar

While you are on the forum page, click on the little arrow just beside the Blocked pop up, on the toolbar, then click on Allow this site to open pop up windows. The pop up windows of the forum will be then allowed.

Tutorial from: http://help.forumotion.com/frequently-asked-questions-f5/i-recieved-a-pm-but-no-pop-up-opens-t8331.htm
Back to top Go down
https://mudascantrad.forummotion.com
max mahito
Bad little boy
Bad little boy
max mahito

Joined date : 2010-07-18
Awards :  

FHs servant medal They caught me trolling medal

PostSubject: Re: No pop-up shows when you receive a PM?   No pop-up shows when you receive a PM? EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 7:01 am

ah, it was because of pop-up blocker?

thanks a lot!
Back to top Go down
Dark King
Editor
Editor
Dark King

Joined date : 2010-09-16
Awards :  

Mist Hell Ring User Helping Hand Award Cleaning Olympics 2010: Second place. Horny Pony Medal

PostSubject: Re: No pop-up shows when you receive a PM?   No pop-up shows when you receive a PM? EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 4:52 pm

O so thats why i always have to remember to look at the meesage nar to see if i have a new PM thanks this is useful
Back to top Go down
dsc782548
dsc782548

Joined date : 2010-11-23

PostSubject: Re: No pop-up shows when you receive a PM?   No pop-up shows when you receive a PM? EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 10:19 pm

I think my CPU is slow... It doesnt even say I have a new PM until like 15 mins later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No pop-up shows when you receive a PM?   No pop-up shows when you receive a PM? Empty

Back to top Go down

No pop-up shows when you receive a PM?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Muda Scantrad :: Muda Scantrad :: Suggestions and Feedback-