Muda Scantrad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Muda Scanlation group. Come and have fun with us!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WE MOVED! PLEASE VISIT US HERE FROM NOW ON! - WE MOVED! PLEASE VISIT US HERE FROM NOW ON! - WE MOVED! PLEASE VISIT US HERE FROM NOW ON! - WE MOVED! PLEASE VISIT US HERE FROM NOW ON! - WE MOVED! PLEASE VISIT US HERE FROM NOW ON!
ATTENTION: In short, we will be moving all our releases to a blog! The rest of the forum will keep running normally.
Now follow us on Twitter!! @MudaScans
If you wanna have some chat with us, come here ^^ : irc://irc.irchighway.net/Muda-Scanlations
If you want to help us with the edition of our series, don't forget to apply here!

Share | 

Robler's photoshop thread.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Robler
Redrawer
Redrawer
Robler

Joined date : 2010-09-19
Awards :  

Millefiore Boss

Robler's photoshop thread. _
PostSubject: Robler's photoshop thread.   Robler's photoshop thread. EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 10:13 am

I have many times in my recently photoshopping occured problems. My first thought are of course to google the problem (since Google is the God that every internetuser should praise), but sometimes not even Google can answer my questions. Since I don't know many people that are used tp ps I thought that the best idea was to ask here. So here I go.

Task 1) Male > Female
Yes, I want to humiliate my friend by making him to a woman. I have an idea how to do it, but then i realized that it didn't work, partly because I don't know the difference between a male and female face, and partly because it didn't quite work. I can give it another try, but I really need to know the difference! Any ideas in how to do it is also very warm welcome.

Task 2) Zombie
I only do fun things in photohop. I had one try, it was pretty good but it doesn't look as realistic as I want it too, and the pic was also in grayscale wich made the thing more difficult x)
Spoiler:

//Robler - Using CS3 Extended
Back to top Go down
B-one
Lucky Ducky
Lucky Ducky
B-one

Joined date : 2010-07-24
Awards :  

Vongola Sun Guardian Forum Police Medal Lucky-ducky Medal! I luv da supah ducky Medal

Robler's photoshop thread. _
PostSubject: Re: Robler's photoshop thread.   Robler's photoshop thread. EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 6:09 pm

For the male -female thingie, you should look over art/drawing site such as : http://www.elfwood.com/farp/sexes/sexes.html ... never forget that PSing is an art form! :p

As for the zombie thingy: Ilike this one: http://www.dphotojournal.com/photoshop-tutorial-creating-a-zombie/
Back to top Go down

Robler's photoshop thread.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Muda Scantrad :: Randomness~ :: General Discussion-