Muda Scantrad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Muda Scanlation group. Come and have fun with us!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WE MOVED! PLEASE VISIT US HERE FROM NOW ON! - WE MOVED! PLEASE VISIT US HERE FROM NOW ON! - WE MOVED! PLEASE VISIT US HERE FROM NOW ON! - WE MOVED! PLEASE VISIT US HERE FROM NOW ON! - WE MOVED! PLEASE VISIT US HERE FROM NOW ON!
ATTENTION: In short, we will be moving all our releases to a blog! The rest of the forum will keep running normally.
Now follow us on Twitter!! @MudaScans
If you wanna have some chat with us, come here ^^ : irc://irc.irchighway.net/Muda-Scanlations
If you want to help us with the edition of our series, don't forget to apply here!

Share | 

History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi 410 by Muda Scantrad

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
HeiDenReX
Cleaner
Cleaner
HeiDenReX

Joined date : 2010-10-25
Awards :  

Vongola Lightning Guardian Cleaning Olympics 2010: Third place.

history - History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi 410 by Muda Scantrad _
PostSubject: History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi 410 by Muda Scantrad   history - History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi 410 by Muda Scantrad EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 2:31 pm

Grab it while it's hot from our BLOG

pretty fast ain't it.? X))
dunforget to hit the "+" button! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
itamaesan
Muda Scantrad's Princess
Muda Scantrad's Princess
itamaesan

Joined date : 2010-08-10
Awards :  

Vongola Mist Guardian Muda Scantrads Royal Family Helping Hand Award

PostSubject: Re: History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi 410 by Muda Scantrad   history - History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi 410 by Muda Scantrad EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 2:32 pm

Kiba, no mistakes or I'll hurt you~ <333333

But thank you so much for QCing...I have too much to do... Razz
Back to top Go down
HeiDenReX
Cleaner
Cleaner
HeiDenReX

Awards :  

PostSubject: Re: History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi 410 by Muda Scantrad   history - History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi 410 by Muda Scantrad EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 2:33 pm

yeah Kiba! no mistakes or.. nothing. XD
Back to top Go down
kaj100

Joined date : 2010-12-08

PostSubject: Re: History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi 410 by Muda Scantrad   history - History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi 410 by Muda Scantrad EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 4:19 pm

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Lucipher
Bad little boy
Bad little boy

PostSubject: Re: History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi 410 by Muda Scantrad   history - History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi 410 by Muda Scantrad EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 6:59 pm

Are you guys content with your releases?

Now I don't usually bash groups for releasing manga, but you guys have consistently bad releases, it's not even funny.
You can say "well we do this as a hobby blah blah" but at the end of the day, poor quality is still poor. I think you should just drop all English projects until you can find a decent translator/proofreader, and I sincerely say that without trying to be mean.

I would rather have no releases than releases that make next to no sense.
Back to top Go down
Loki
今晚想跟我上床吗?
今晚想跟我上床吗?
Loki

Joined date : 2010-07-19
Awards :  

Vongola Rain Guardian Please be my translator-slave Forum Police Medal Helping Hand Award This user was the first one that stepped into Muda Scantrad

PostSubject: Re: History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi 410 by Muda Scantrad   history - History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi 410 by Muda Scantrad EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 7:03 pm

we havent done any releases on different language than english , so if we stop them we die

as for kenichi , you better shut your stupid mouth and be happy we are giving you the best with what is avalaible for free , if you didnt noticed fantomcore,ziggio and sugoi's releases were far more worse made than ours , and you still have room for complaints

but still what part of the release made no sense to you , i am willing to listen
Back to top Go down
HeiDenReX
Cleaner
Cleaner
HeiDenReX

Awards :  

PostSubject: Re: History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi 410 by Muda Scantrad   history - History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi 410 by Muda Scantrad EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 7:05 pm

Back to top Go down
Lucipher
Bad little boy
Bad little boy

PostSubject: Re: History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi 410 by Muda Scantrad   history - History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi 410 by Muda Scantrad EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 7:07 pm

"but still what part of the release made no sense to you , i am willing to listen"

Have you not read the chapter?
It contains some of the shittiest English I've ever had the displeasure of reading.
Back to top Go down
Loki
今晚想跟我上床吗?
今晚想跟我上床吗?
Loki

Awards :  

Vongola Rain Guardian Please be my translator-slave Forum Police Medal Helping Hand Award This user was the first one that stepped into Muda Scantrad

PostSubject: Re: History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi 410 by Muda Scantrad   history - History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi 410 by Muda Scantrad EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 7:10 pm

i have typesetted the chapter and i might say that the english was quite good , it had its mistakes but me and kiba fixed them
+ english isnt my birth language and i still undertanded the chapter , that talks alot about the translators job to make it nice and tidy for everyone
Back to top Go down
bajuwa
Translator
Translator
bajuwa

Joined date : 2010-11-07
Awards :  

Vongola Storm Guardian

PostSubject: Re: History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi 410 by Muda Scantrad   history - History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi 410 by Muda Scantrad EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 7:30 pm

though i haven't read the entire chapter, i did take a look at one page, and i honestly think you're over exaggerating this whole "poor english" issue.

The grammar seems fine, no typoes or anything.
I can agree that the flow may not be the best, but i can assure you that translating an asian based language into a latin based one is a very hard thing to do without losing subtle details that may be important to the manga as a whole.

But by all means, if you are willing to put in your own effort to translate this manga for us, instead of sitting in the peanut gallery and shouting your displeasures while other hardworking people do it for you, then please send us your translations and we'll see what we can do ^^
Back to top Go down
itamaesan
Muda Scantrad's Princess
Muda Scantrad's Princess
itamaesan

Awards :  

Vongola Mist Guardian Muda Scantrads Royal Family Helping Hand Award

PostSubject: Re: History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi 410 by Muda Scantrad   history - History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi 410 by Muda Scantrad EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 8:38 pm

First, let me say this - I'm the head proofreader/QCer here at Muda and didn't have time to look over this release. I have a job, also known as "real life", a concept you may not have ever heard of as I doubt you ever leave your room, much less your computer screen. This "real life" concept means I have to leave my room (my house even!), get in my car, go to a place of business and actually earn my living so I can pay my bills. And you know, eat.

What this means to leechers like you is that I'm not always here to proofread a script when it's released from translation, much less look over the entire chapter and correct the sentence flow and structure, correct punctuation and grammar, all the typos, make sure it's been typeset correctly, saved correctly, the credits page and any notes added, .zipped, uploaded and released.

Excuse me for not being here for this one release, as I've worked on every single other release we've had since October. I dare you to go back through our other releases and tell my English sucks and that I do a shitty job - I attend college for this crap and pay good money for them to teach me how to form a correct sentence. In my own damn free, I choose to spend it online, correcting English and releasing manga for ungrateful bastards like you who come here rampaging like a fucking rhinoceros. As if you have any damn right. And yes, for the fucking record, I'll go back and correct the "shitty English", just to make sure you have no reason to come back ever again.

If you come back again, say shit like that to my face next time, you asshole.
Back to top Go down
Kiba
Administrator
Administrator
Kiba

Joined date : 2010-07-17
Awards :  

Vongola 10th Boss Forum Police Medal Mad Scientist Medal

PostSubject: Re: History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi 410 by Muda Scantrad   history - History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi 410 by Muda Scantrad EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 8:39 pm

Lucipher wrote:
Are you guys content with your releases?

Now I don't usually bash groups for releasing manga, but you guys have consistently bad releases, it's not even funny.
You can say "well we do this as a hobby blah blah" but at the end of the day, poor quality is still poor. I think you should just drop all English projects until you can find a decent translator/proofreader, and I sincerely say that without trying to be mean.

I would rather have no releases than releases that make next to no sense.

I am amazed at how ingrateful people can be. We do this for free, you are just some random leecher from the lot that came here to read without paying a cent, and yet you have the balls to spout all that crap. And just as a comment, I am not pissed because of your complaint (after all, opinions are needed in order to grow better), but the way you stated what you thought.
Now, if you have what it takes to make a "decent scanlation", then please, be my guest and post a page right here and right now, otherwise shut the fuck up. We won't stop editing manga because it is, indeed, a hobby, and one internet creep is not going to spoil our fun here.

And yes, we are very content with our releases :3
Back to top Go down
https://mudascantrad.forummotion.com
KaitoKief
Where am I?

PostSubject: Re: History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi 410 by Muda Scantrad   history - History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi 410 by Muda Scantrad EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 10:27 pm

Thanks for the chapter
Back to top Go down
ShiroiRyu
Where am I?
ShiroiRyu

Joined date : 2010-08-09

PostSubject: Re: History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi 410 by Muda Scantrad   history - History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi 410 by Muda Scantrad EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 2:32 am

Quote :
Lucipher

Muda Points: 4

You really care about a post from someone who just register today ?
No, you did a good "job", i'm not a english native (i'm french) and i understand your work. Until you dramatically change the words from Japanese to English, i will never complaint. XD
About the omake too, good story ... And what is the manga with the Kitsune in color ?^^
Back to top Go down
Krishnat
Where am I?

Joined date : 2010-10-30

PostSubject: Re: History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi 410 by Muda Scantrad   history - History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi 410 by Muda Scantrad EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 3:46 am

You're so fast !
I just finished translating English to French...
Back to top Go down
andylbh

Joined date : 2010-12-09

PostSubject: Re: History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi 410 by Muda Scantrad   history - History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi 410 by Muda Scantrad EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 10:42 am

hey, at the picture you used on the last page where you're looking for raw providers, what manga is that? Or is it fan made?
link: http://www.mangafox.com/manga/history_s_strongest_disciple_kenichi/v43/c410/20.html

thanks in advance
Back to top Go down
Loki
今晚想跟我上床吗?
今晚想跟我上床吗?
Loki

Awards :  

PostSubject: Re: History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi 410 by Muda Scantrad   history - History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi 410 by Muda Scantrad EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 10:43 am

its from a manga called kanokon , volume 4 or 5 i am not sure
Back to top Go down
Devil'sChild68
Don't stare at me!
Devil'sChild68

Joined date : 2010-12-04

PostSubject: Re: History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi 410 by Muda Scantrad   history - History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi 410 by Muda Scantrad EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 5:33 am

Common guys don't listen to newbie like me. you guys have the most experience than him. Just think of him as an ignorant fool who doesn't know what his talking about.

Plus Your releases are awesome compared to some.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi 410 by Muda Scantrad   history - History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi 410 by Muda Scantrad Empty

Back to top Go down

History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi 410 by Muda Scantrad

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Muda Scantrad :: Scanlations :: Latest releases-