Muda Scantrad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Muda Scanlation group. Come and have fun with us!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WE MOVED! PLEASE VISIT US HERE FROM NOW ON! - WE MOVED! PLEASE VISIT US HERE FROM NOW ON! - WE MOVED! PLEASE VISIT US HERE FROM NOW ON! - WE MOVED! PLEASE VISIT US HERE FROM NOW ON! - WE MOVED! PLEASE VISIT US HERE FROM NOW ON!
ATTENTION: In short, we will be moving all our releases to a blog! The rest of the forum will keep running normally.
Now follow us on Twitter!! @MudaScans
If you wanna have some chat with us, come here ^^ : irc://irc.irchighway.net/Muda-Scanlations
If you want to help us with the edition of our series, don't forget to apply here!

Share | 

Anime and Manga's End?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rondemion
Where am I?
Rondemion

Joined date : 2010-12-12

Anime and Manga's End? _
PostSubject: Anime and Manga's End?   Anime and Manga's End? EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 2:38 am

Back to top Go down
Dark King
Editor
Editor
Dark King

Joined date : 2010-09-16
Awards :  

Mist Hell Ring User Helping Hand Award Cleaning Olympics 2010: Second place. Horny Pony Medal

Anime and Manga's End? _
PostSubject: Re: Anime and Manga's End?   Anime and Manga's End? EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 4:26 am

Rondemion wrote:
https://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http://www.gameinformer.com/blogs/members/b/sakabato24_blog/archive/2010/12/14/is-it-the-end-of-anime-and-manga-bill-156-passed.aspx&h=8e1e7

Someone gave me this link on facebook I dont know if its real though.

Motha Fuckin Buricrats and there damn laws now it will almost be imposibble to get non shounen manga and manga like bleach or any other manga that have high school students in them are going to take a hit damn that sucks ass O_O they are even going after panty stocking and garderbelt those fucking bastards damn japanese law makers need to be shot
Back to top Go down
Qasz
Editor
Editor

Joined date : 2010-10-04
Awards :  

Cleaning Olympics 2010: First place.

Anime and Manga's End? _
PostSubject: Re: Anime and Manga's End?   Anime and Manga's End? EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 5:52 am

I didn't read the link, but there was a law in Tokyo passed earlier this week that bans illegal material in anime and manga aimed at children.

What does this mean you may ask?

Absolutely nothing. Publishers' will just publish outside of Tokyo now. That's if they even enforce this law (which they probably won't after a month or two).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Anime and Manga's End? _
PostSubject: Re: Anime and Manga's End?   Anime and Manga's End? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anime and Manga's End?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Muda Scantrad :: Randomness~ :: General Discussion-