Muda Scantrad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Muda Scanlation group. Come and have fun with us!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WE MOVED! PLEASE VISIT US HERE FROM NOW ON! - WE MOVED! PLEASE VISIT US HERE FROM NOW ON! - WE MOVED! PLEASE VISIT US HERE FROM NOW ON! - WE MOVED! PLEASE VISIT US HERE FROM NOW ON! - WE MOVED! PLEASE VISIT US HERE FROM NOW ON!
ATTENTION: In short, we will be moving all our releases to a blog! The rest of the forum will keep running normally.
Now follow us on Twitter!! @MudaScans
If you wanna have some chat with us, come here ^^ : irc://irc.irchighway.net/Muda-Scanlations
If you want to help us with the edition of our series, don't forget to apply here!

Share | 

Psyren General Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Loki
今晚想跟我上床吗?
今晚想跟我上床吗?
Loki

Joined date : 2010-07-19
Awards :  

Vongola Rain Guardian Please be my translator-slave Forum Police Medal Helping Hand Award This user was the first one that stepped into Muda Scantrad

Psyren General Discussion - Page 3 _
PostSubject: Re: Psyren General Discussion   Psyren General Discussion - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 8:04 am

someones?
Back to top Go down
Helios666
Where am I?
Helios666

Joined date : 2010-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Psyren General Discussion   Psyren General Discussion - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 8:04 am

my picture master loki?
Back to top Go down
Loki
今晚想跟我上床吗?
今晚想跟我上床吗?
Loki

Joined date : 2010-07-19
Awards :  

Vongola Rain Guardian Please be my translator-slave Forum Police Medal Helping Hand Award This user was the first one that stepped into Muda Scantrad

PostSubject: Re: Psyren General Discussion   Psyren General Discussion - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 8:11 am

dont blame me for being such an being
Back to top Go down
Helios666
Where am I?
Helios666

PostSubject: Re: Psyren General Discussion   Psyren General Discussion - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 8:13 am

huh? oh.. sorry. i didn't quite get it.... Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry.... Please forgive me. pleaseeeeeee
Back to top Go down
General
Don't stare at me!
General

Joined date : 2010-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Psyren General Discussion   Psyren General Discussion - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 7:35 pm

@Helios: Your in the gang I see.. Well you should quit while you're still young.. Mostly gang members get killed or arrested by the police or maybe worst like in a gang war you might not know they will kidnap you and kill you where no one will find you. that was mostly our seniors told us when they encountered and interviewed one gang member apparently they caught a so called OG
Back to top Go down
Helios666
Where am I?
Helios666

PostSubject: Re: Psyren General Discussion   Psyren General Discussion - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 7:39 pm

well that's what they do when another gang kills one of their members. it's like what they say an eye for an eye; a tooth for a tooth. but in the underground community the saying goes kill a member pay 10 lives. kill an OG your family dies
Back to top Go down
ProGoddess
ProGoddess

Joined date : 2011-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Psyren General Discussion   Psyren General Discussion - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 5:55 pm

How would it be like if you have Psi power like those in Psyren?

Oh.. and what's this gang fight all about, related to Psyren?
Back to top Go down
Nick Fury
Where am I?

Joined date : 2011-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Psyren General Discussion   Psyren General Discussion - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 11:46 pm

Holy hell, Psyren took a turn that I didn't really see happening, talk about an interesting ending!
Back to top Go down
Kiba
Administrator
Administrator
Kiba

Joined date : 2010-07-17
Awards :  

Vongola 10th Boss Forum Police Medal Mad Scientist Medal

PostSubject: Re: Psyren General Discussion   Psyren General Discussion - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 1:00 am

It's a shame it ended though. It had potential D:
Back to top Go down
https://mudascantrad.forummotion.com
Nick Fury
Where am I?

Joined date : 2011-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Psyren General Discussion   Psyren General Discussion - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 10:03 pm

It had a lot of potential. They could have gone more into the "new future" that was created. That in itself could have been interesting.
Back to top Go down
Pulse
Pulse

Joined date : 2011-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Psyren General Discussion   Psyren General Discussion - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 4:13 am

Nuuuuuu!!!
I was hoping for ageha to man up and take one of those little grown kids!!! Freakin pedo mangas ftw!!...I....I mean........Eh......things like that..are um ....(cough).

The endings a pain, made me wanting. Wonder if it'll continue in a number 2! Omjosh! Psyren General Discussion - Page 3 28608
Back to top Go down
Kiba
Administrator
Administrator
Kiba

Joined date : 2010-07-17
Awards :  

Vongola 10th Boss Forum Police Medal Mad Scientist Medal

PostSubject: Re: Psyren General Discussion   Psyren General Discussion - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 4:56 pm

Nope, Psyren died right there. It wasn't doing so good in JP, and it was going to be axed from Jump in any minute, so the mangaka preferred to kill the serie with "honor" himself instead of letting WSJ do that.
Back to top Go down
https://mudascantrad.forummotion.com
Karaboto

Joined date : 2013-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Psyren General Discussion   Psyren General Discussion - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 3:24 pm

Amazingly created Manga... Keeps the thrill almost in all chapters.. Fav character Ageha and Kyle..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Psyren General Discussion   Psyren General Discussion - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Psyren General Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Muda Scantrad :: Scanlations :: Manga-