Muda Scantrad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Muda Scanlation group. Come and have fun with us!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WE MOVED! PLEASE VISIT US HERE FROM NOW ON! - WE MOVED! PLEASE VISIT US HERE FROM NOW ON! - WE MOVED! PLEASE VISIT US HERE FROM NOW ON! - WE MOVED! PLEASE VISIT US HERE FROM NOW ON! - WE MOVED! PLEASE VISIT US HERE FROM NOW ON!
ATTENTION: In short, we will be moving all our releases to a blog! The rest of the forum will keep running normally.
Now follow us on Twitter!! @MudaScans
If you wanna have some chat with us, come here ^^ : irc://irc.irchighway.net/Muda-Scanlations
If you want to help us with the edition of our series, don't forget to apply here!

Share | 

Applying for proofreading

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
GR.haseo
GR.haseo

Joined date : 2010-12-21

Applying for proofreading _
PostSubject: Applying for proofreading   Applying for proofreading EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 10:55 pm

I would like to apply for proofreading(its my first time applying as a proofreader so i have no experience). so can someone tell me what are the requirements?
Back to top Go down
Millos Assailant
Translator
Translator
Millos Assailant

Joined date : 2010-11-08
Awards :  

Helping Hand Award

Applying for proofreading _
PostSubject: Re: Applying for proofreading   Applying for proofreading EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 12:31 pm

Hello GR.haseo, and welcome. My name is Millos, and I'm part of the Translating and Quality Checking team here at Muda. Just wanted to let you know that we are currently without the need of proofreaders...but we would really like for you to be a Typesetter if possible (a cleaner, redrawer, or translator is also fine, but I think you would prefer TS'ing since it also involves a bit of proofreading). Just look at the "Typesetter Applications" thread under this same section, and there you will find a Typesetter test you can do (produced by our one and only Head QC'er, itamaesan) and submit when you're done by creating a new thread with your final results...

-Thanks again and Happy New Year!
Back to top Go down

Applying for proofreading

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Muda Scantrad :: Scanlation Lobby :: Recruitment-