Muda Scantrad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Muda Scanlation group. Come and have fun with us!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WE MOVED! PLEASE VISIT US HERE FROM NOW ON! - WE MOVED! PLEASE VISIT US HERE FROM NOW ON! - WE MOVED! PLEASE VISIT US HERE FROM NOW ON! - WE MOVED! PLEASE VISIT US HERE FROM NOW ON! - WE MOVED! PLEASE VISIT US HERE FROM NOW ON!
ATTENTION: In short, we will be moving all our releases to a blog! The rest of the forum will keep running normally.
Now follow us on Twitter!! @MudaScans
If you wanna have some chat with us, come here ^^ : irc://irc.irchighway.net/Muda-Scanlations
If you want to help us with the edition of our series, don't forget to apply here!

Share | 

g'day or hi or whatever

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
keito

Joined date : 2011-01-15

g'day or hi or whatever _
PostSubject: g'day or hi or whatever   g'day or hi or whatever EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 2:27 am

So that's the first and last time I'm ever gonna say g'day, but i reckon it sums up who I am and where I'm from pretty well. Been reading manga for a while now, mostly black lagoon, naruto, bleach, fullmetal alchemist and psyren. Noticed you're invitation on psyren to join muda, and thought I'd like to stop being just a leecher and volunteer. Having said that, my skillz be non-existent, but I've got a lot of time til uni starts in march to learn Smile so yeah, i hope I can be of use
Back to top Go down
Kiba
Administrator
Administrator
Kiba

Joined date : 2010-07-17
Awards :  

Vongola 10th Boss Forum Police Medal Mad Scientist Medal

PostSubject: Re: g'day or hi or whatever   g'day or hi or whatever EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 12:25 am

Sup Keito, welcome to Muda! :D

Hope to see you around soon! Remember, stay away from DK~
Back to top Go down
https://mudascantrad.forummotion.com
KingJaggerjack
KingJaggerjack

Joined date : 2011-01-15

PostSubject: Re: g'day or hi or whatever   g'day or hi or whatever EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 4:55 pm

Hey Keito nice to meet u im new as well Smile and like u im tired of leeching and i want to become a cleaner...im glad to be at Muda and im glad it translates HSDK please keep up the good work :megane:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: g'day or hi or whatever   g'day or hi or whatever Empty

Back to top Go down

g'day or hi or whatever

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Muda Scantrad :: Muda Scantrad :: Introductions & Farewells-