Muda Scantrad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Muda Scanlation group. Come and have fun with us!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WE MOVED! PLEASE VISIT US HERE FROM NOW ON! - WE MOVED! PLEASE VISIT US HERE FROM NOW ON! - WE MOVED! PLEASE VISIT US HERE FROM NOW ON! - WE MOVED! PLEASE VISIT US HERE FROM NOW ON! - WE MOVED! PLEASE VISIT US HERE FROM NOW ON!
ATTENTION: In short, we will be moving all our releases to a blog! The rest of the forum will keep running normally.
Now follow us on Twitter!! @MudaScans
If you wanna have some chat with us, come here ^^ : irc://irc.irchighway.net/Muda-Scanlations
If you want to help us with the edition of our series, don't forget to apply here!

Share | 

Request of Dois Sol or Meruhen Ouji Grimm

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
zasen

Joined date : 2011-02-28

Request of Dois Sol or Meruhen Ouji Grimm _
PostSubject: Request of Dois Sol or Meruhen Ouji Grimm   Request of Dois Sol or Meruhen Ouji Grimm EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 1:44 pm

Hi!! I want to know if you are interesting in translate one of this new mangas of WSJ. I would can clean it.
Back to top Go down
bajuwa
Translator
Translator
bajuwa

Joined date : 2010-11-07
Awards :  

Vongola Storm Guardian

Request of Dois Sol or Meruhen Ouji Grimm _
PostSubject: Re: Request of Dois Sol or Meruhen Ouji Grimm   Request of Dois Sol or Meruhen Ouji Grimm EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 5:09 pm

if we can get the raws, we'll probably be able to help~
(tho i personally am too busy, so i don't wanna speak for the group on this one)

k apparently i lied a little.
we're really being on series requests lately =/
We've got some new projects we're having difficulty starting, and we have some staff members that we have yet to help out with their own requests; I think we'll be too busy to pick up another one at the moment, especially a WSJ
>.<
Back to top Go down

Request of Dois Sol or Meruhen Ouji Grimm

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Muda Scantrad :: Scanlations :: Requests-