Muda Scantrad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Muda Scanlation group. Come and have fun with us!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WE MOVED! PLEASE VISIT US HERE FROM NOW ON! - WE MOVED! PLEASE VISIT US HERE FROM NOW ON! - WE MOVED! PLEASE VISIT US HERE FROM NOW ON! - WE MOVED! PLEASE VISIT US HERE FROM NOW ON! - WE MOVED! PLEASE VISIT US HERE FROM NOW ON!
ATTENTION: In short, we will be moving all our releases to a blog! The rest of the forum will keep running normally.
Now follow us on Twitter!! @MudaScans
If you wanna have some chat with us, come here ^^ : irc://irc.irchighway.net/Muda-Scanlations
If you want to help us with the edition of our series, don't forget to apply here!

Share | 

Proofreader App

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Catherine

Joined date : 2011-03-06

Proofreader App _
PostSubject: Proofreader App   Proofreader App EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 2:48 pm

Hello everyone, I realize that you have just accepted two proofreaders before me, but I thought I should give it a shot anyway just to make sure. If you do not need any more proofreaders I'm okay with that, I just hope I can one day find a scanlation team that needs one!

SAT scores: Reading: 680 Writing: 670
Experience: I have never been on a scanlation team before, but I am enrolled in an AP English Language and Composition class where I am required to edit many papers. My friends say I'm one of the best when it comes to sentence fluency and grammar, so I hope I'm good enough to proofread for you guys!

One day I hope to become a professional editor or english teacher, and I believe this would be a very fun and educational experience for me! I hope to be able to help the manga community through my editing.

If you do send me the test, I would greatly appreciate it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Qasz
Editor
Editor

Joined date : 2010-10-04
Awards :  

Cleaning Olympics 2010: First place.

Proofreader App _
PostSubject: Re: Proofreader App   Proofreader App EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 8:18 pm

Hi! Thanks for applying. Our proof readers are kind of busy right now, but we'll get you a test as soon as we can. Thank you for your patience.
Back to top Go down
Catherine

Proofreader App _
PostSubject: Re: Proofreader App   Proofreader App EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 8:47 pm

No problem, I completely understand. Smile Take your time!
Back to top Go down
Millos Assailant
Translator
Translator
Millos Assailant

Joined date : 2010-11-08
Awards :  

Helping Hand Award

Proofreader App _
PostSubject: Re: Proofreader App   Proofreader App EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 4:21 pm

Okay well...another proofer is fine with me. ^^

Thanks for your mini-resumé by the way! My name's Millos (aka Paul), and as part of the quality checking team, I will be your official "test-evaluator" for your Muda app. How does that sound? XD

Well then, without any further ado...here is your test. Good luck! Smile

Spoiler:

Just remember to reply back in spoiler tags... Thanks! =D
Back to top Go down
Catherine

Proofreader App _
PostSubject: Re: Proofreader App   Proofreader App EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 3:09 pm

Okay, here it is. I hope I did okay, I had a lot of difficulty figuring out what it was trying to say ^^;

Spoiler:

I hope it looks good to you! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Millos Assailant
Translator
Translator
Millos Assailant

Awards :  

Helping Hand Award

Proofreader App _
PostSubject: Re: Proofreader App   Proofreader App EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 8:03 pm

Great job Catherine! You definitely know how to dissect a horribly written paragraph. Kudos to you.

The following is my analysis of your paragraph.

Spoiler:
Welcome to the team! :weee:
Back to top Go down
Dark King
Editor
Editor
Dark King

Joined date : 2010-09-16
Awards :  

Mist Hell Ring User Helping Hand Award Cleaning Olympics 2010: Second place. Horny Pony Medal

Proofreader App _
PostSubject: Re: Proofreader App   Proofreader App EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 8:45 pm

\0/ whoop congratz

sup welcome to the Team im DK resident cleaner. Id like to tell you now dont believe everything these guys tell you about me. its usually greatly exaggerated :-). The pink one will come around soon and make you orange as you are now a proofreader. If you have any questions feel free to ask we are all here to help you if needed. Ill lay out the basics for you.

soon youll be able to see the staff sections of the forum. feel free to make an intro in the office if you like. it seems to be the thing all the newest staff seem to have done. We dont make anyone do anything around here so feel free to pick what series you want to help out on or do like the guy above me and r recruit (draft :p) staff mems to help on your own projs

That about covers everything i want to say here. come join us in the cb when you get a chance im sure the guys would like to get to know ya

Ps: ppl to watch out for
Kiba- pedo bear/Boss,
Robler- most perveted,
Qasz- closet perv,
itamasean= scary very scary (: <----- that is her evil smile avy you are in trouble when she uses it
Ume- translator perv
Mourishin- pervy perv

The awesome ppl are
Dark king <--- awesome sauce runs through his veins:-)
Millos assailiant <---- aka ladies man
bajuwa <--- never capitalize the b
L'eques <--- Retired Kun
Loki <--- as long as your not a translator hes awesome
Heidenrex- perv but hes cool
Back to top Go down
Kiba
Administrator
Administrator
Kiba

Joined date : 2010-07-17
Awards :  

Vongola 10th Boss Forum Police Medal Mad Scientist Medal

Proofreader App _
PostSubject: Re: Proofreader App   Proofreader App EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 10:14 pm

Dark King wrote:

Ps: ppl to watch out for
Kiba- pedo bear/Boss,

The awesome ppl are
Dark king <--- awesome sauce runs through his veins:-)
L'eques <--- Retired Kun

First of all, why did you not put yourself in the pervs corner? You are like the king of pervyland or something.

And finally, how is that Jam got to be in the awesome list and I am in the "watch out" one. What an unfair world -.-
Back to top Go down
https://mudascantrad.forummotion.com
Dark King
Editor
Editor
Dark King

Awards :  

Mist Hell Ring User Helping Hand Award Cleaning Olympics 2010: Second place. Horny Pony Medal

Proofreader App _
PostSubject: Re: Proofreader App   Proofreader App EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 10:49 pm

Lol thats cuase jam made me a mod officially and i think king of the lolli's is worse than king of the pervs Razz but seriously you turn ppl pink to much to be awesome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
HeiDenReX
Cleaner
Cleaner
HeiDenReX

Joined date : 2010-10-25
Awards :  

Vongola Lightning Guardian Cleaning Olympics 2010: Third place.

Proofreader App _
PostSubject: Re: Proofreader App   Proofreader App EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 11:17 pm

as one of the awesome and coolest ppl here(so true Razz), I command you to come into the cb right now. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Catherine

Proofreader App _
PostSubject: Re: Proofreader App   Proofreader App EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 11:25 pm

Wow, thank you for accepting me on the team! I'm so happy I passed X3 Also, apologies for the stupid spelling mistakes, I can devote more time to this now since this gigantic project for ap comp is almost over...(group of 5 people write a 40 page paper about fixing problems in the trucking industry...random... then make a powerpoint and speech to the company) my group presents this tuesday so I'll probably respond faster from now on haha.

thanks for the welcome and the list too, makes me feel at home ^^ can't wait to get to know you all better.
Back to top Go down
Dark King
Editor
Editor
Dark King

Awards :  

Proofreader App _
PostSubject: Re: Proofreader App   Proofreader App EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 11:29 pm

Catherine wrote:
thanks for the welcome and the list too, makes me feel at home ^^ .

lol You feel at home with ppl who admit to being complete perverts Very Happy. you are my new fav profreader. glad you feel at home ^^
Back to top Go down
Dogmaniac
Don't stare at me!
Dogmaniac

Joined date : 2011-02-10

Proofreader App _
PostSubject: Re: Proofreader App   Proofreader App EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 11:49 pm

Pervs... pfft...

True, we have lots of them. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://dogmaniac.deviantart.com
Kiba
Administrator
Administrator
Kiba

Awards :  

Proofreader App _
PostSubject: Re: Proofreader App   Proofreader App EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 8:54 am

Dark King wrote:
Lol thats cuase jam made me a mod officially and i think king of the lolli's is worse than king of the pervs Razz but seriously you turn ppl pink to much to be awesome Very Happy

You kidding? I was the first one to turn you into a mod. If you were ever demoted, it was because Jam did it >.>

Also, liking lolis is not pedo. Sriosly man, lolis are not children ¬¬
Back to top Go down
Kiba
Administrator
Administrator
Kiba

Awards :  

Proofreader App _
PostSubject: Re: Proofreader App   Proofreader App EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 8:55 am

Kiba wrote:
Dark King wrote:

You kidding? I was the first one to turn you into a mod if you remember >.>

Also, liking lolis is not pedo. Sriosly man, lolis are not children ¬¬
Back to top Go down
mourishin
Cleaner
Cleaner
mourishin

Joined date : 2010-11-24
Awards :  

Lightning Mare Ring

Proofreader App _
PostSubject: Re: Proofreader App   Proofreader App EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 10:07 am

pervy?! i would never!! Proofreader App 461723

Proofreader App 39423
welcome to the team catherine! :goodjob:
Back to top Go down
Dark King
Editor
Editor
Dark King

Awards :  

Proofreader App _
PostSubject: Re: Proofreader App   Proofreader App EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 1:04 pm

@D how could i forget you our yaoi/yurri loving translator :-)

@kiba who said anything about pedo o.0 i said liking lolis made you a perv.... arent you the self proclaimed pedobear any how ¬¬

didnt mean it in a bad way..... if you like i will now refer to u as pinky Very Happy personally i think that one is worse lulz
Back to top Go down
Robler
Redrawer
Redrawer
Robler

Joined date : 2010-09-19
Awards :  

Millefiore Boss

Proofreader App _
PostSubject: Re: Proofreader App   Proofreader App EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 1:21 pm

aloha~

since i suppose that you are a girl (judging from your nick), i'm going to make a new list:

PEOPLE TO AVOID: DK - he likes to rape small children in dark alleys. and he's also gay but won't admitt it.

AWESOME PEOPLE:
Robler - I'm mostly here to make the place awesome ^^
Kiba - He's such a gentleman. Sure he is also peddobear but atleast he can treat a woman nice before he rapes her. And he also protects us from peeps like DK.
Loki - A perv, but he also knows how to behave. Actually, i never think that he would rape anyone >.>
abcd - He mostly creeps in the shadows but will lend you a hand if you need it ^^
ita - head of the qc'ers and your new best friend. She will also deffend you if you need it ^^
heid - aaah i think i'm still in doubt for him for... everything x)
shin - one of the many awesome girls here. i think she's also a pr, you two will get along just fiiiine~

millos - he is acutally paul mccartney, and you will drown from his singing. oh wait... no, he's a perv, but a pretty nice one. And judging from his profile pics at fb, he's the one who gets the most laid here >.>
baj - an awesome translator. unfortnalley, she doesn't know much japaneese.. otherwise i would have kidnapped her for pb a long time ago >.<
dog - my new superhero. Aslo a girl, huh. look at that. you are not worthy of pr her tl's. oh wait, you are.
wolf - our own werewolf. sure he's just a leecher but he's an awesome one. You'll see him around sometimes~
L - aka jam, so you don't get lost in our chatting ~.~ he's the one who accepted me as a trainee long ago and the one who made me a mod in the cb so i love him.
fudo - our uncle. also just a leecher but he have been declared a VIP!

so.. that's it i suppose. it's really embarrasing if i forget someone now >.>

One last thing for you: You are very welcome to point out my spelling/grammar misstaked in the cb ANYTIME! seriously, the other peeps refuse and i really need to fix my spelling >.<
Back to top Go down
Loki
今晚想跟我上床吗?
今晚想跟我上床吗?
Loki

Joined date : 2010-07-19
Awards :  

Vongola Rain Guardian Please be my translator-slave Forum Police Medal Helping Hand Award This user was the first one that stepped into Muda Scantrad

Proofreader App _
PostSubject: Re: Proofreader App   Proofreader App EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 1:58 pm

i can rape , but i know brain methods learnt from apachai to make the gals think its consensual
Back to top Go down
Robler
Redrawer
Redrawer
Robler

Awards :  

Millefiore Boss

Proofreader App _
PostSubject: Re: Proofreader App   Proofreader App EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 2:00 pm

Loki - he's a perv, but atleast he knows how to behave. it's either that or he uses his telpathic powers to make weird things to your mind. I can't remember ~.~
Back to top Go down
LoneWolf
I want a Llama!
LoneWolf

Joined date : 2010-10-19
Awards :  

Storm Mare Ring

Proofreader App _
PostSubject: Re: Proofreader App   Proofreader App EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 2:02 pm

XD ONE OF THESE DAYS I WILL BE MORE THEN A LEECHER T.T
Back to top Go down
Robler
Redrawer
Redrawer
Robler

Awards :  

Millefiore Boss

Proofreader App _
PostSubject: Re: Proofreader App   Proofreader App EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 2:03 pm

i'm sure you will. wolfie. one day...
Back to top Go down
LoneWolf
I want a Llama!
LoneWolf

Awards :  

Storm Mare Ring

Proofreader App _
PostSubject: Re: Proofreader App   Proofreader App EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 2:45 pm

one day.......*sits in corner and stairs at feet*
Back to top Go down
Millos Assailant
Translator
Translator
Millos Assailant

Awards :  

Helping Hand Award

Proofreader App _
PostSubject: Re: Proofreader App   Proofreader App EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 2:46 pm

Robler wrote:
millos - he is acutally paul mccartney, and you will drown from his singing. oh wait... no, he's a perv, but a pretty nice one. And judging from his profile pics at fb, he's the one who gets the most laid here >.>

What type of a mini-bio is that?!? I demand objectiveness XD
But yeah, thanks for the...compliment? Proofreader App 189747
Back to top Go down
LoneWolf
I want a Llama!
LoneWolf

Awards :  

Storm Mare Ring

Proofreader App _
PostSubject: Re: Proofreader App   Proofreader App EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 2:48 pm

Paul I request a FB add from you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Proofreader App _
PostSubject: Re: Proofreader App   Proofreader App Empty

Back to top Go down

Proofreader App

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Muda Scantrad :: Scanlation Lobby :: Recruitment-