Muda Scantrad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Muda Scanlation group. Come and have fun with us!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WE MOVED! PLEASE VISIT US HERE FROM NOW ON! - WE MOVED! PLEASE VISIT US HERE FROM NOW ON! - WE MOVED! PLEASE VISIT US HERE FROM NOW ON! - WE MOVED! PLEASE VISIT US HERE FROM NOW ON! - WE MOVED! PLEASE VISIT US HERE FROM NOW ON!
ATTENTION: In short, we will be moving all our releases to a blog! The rest of the forum will keep running normally.
Now follow us on Twitter!! @MudaScans
If you wanna have some chat with us, come here ^^ : irc://irc.irchighway.net/Muda-Scanlations
If you want to help us with the edition of our series, don't forget to apply here!

Share | 

Rosario to Vampire

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Loki
今晚想跟我上床吗?
今晚想跟我上床吗?
Loki

Joined date : 2010-07-19
Awards :  

Vongola Rain Guardian Please be my translator-slave Forum Police Medal Helping Hand Award This user was the first one that stepped into Muda Scantrad

Rosario to Vampire _
PostSubject: Rosario to Vampire   Rosario to Vampire EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 8:39 am

well i think it should have its own thread already

so what do you guys think about it

though i dont like this version of alucard at all , its not that bad
Back to top Go down
Loki
今晚想跟我上床吗?
今晚想跟我上床吗?
Loki

Awards :  

Vongola Rain Guardian Please be my translator-slave Forum Police Medal Helping Hand Award This user was the first one that stepped into Muda Scantrad

Rosario to Vampire _
PostSubject: Re: Rosario to Vampire   Rosario to Vampire EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 8:54 am

well that could actually help him control his ghoul side better

though if he and moka have a child , that would be one hell of a freak
Back to top Go down
Kiba
Administrator
Administrator
Kiba

Joined date : 2010-07-17
Awards :  

Vongola 10th Boss Forum Police Medal Mad Scientist Medal

Rosario to Vampire _
PostSubject: Re: Rosario to Vampire   Rosario to Vampire EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 12:00 pm

I bet all my coins that Tsukune will awake his Shinso's powers when some enemy beats the crap out of the whole group in a big fight.
Back to top Go down
https://mudascantrad.forummotion.com
Loki
今晚想跟我上床吗?
今晚想跟我上床吗?
Loki

Awards :  

Rosario to Vampire _
PostSubject: Re: Rosario to Vampire   Rosario to Vampire EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 3:37 pm

Kiba wrote:
I bet all my coins that Tsukune will awake his Shinso's powers when some enemy beats the crap out of the whole group in a big fight.

isnt that what happen in every fight outside of school they had up until now

i dont think he would have any shinso powers , cuz you have to be vampire and suck the blood , but since he is a human he could be some sort of super-ghoul
Back to top Go down
Kiba
Administrator
Administrator
Kiba

Awards :  

Rosario to Vampire _
PostSubject: Re: Rosario to Vampire   Rosario to Vampire EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 5:26 pm

Well, ghoul mode isnt very different from his normal vampire transformation, since the only thing that happens while he is ghoul is that he goes into a killing frenzy without distinguishing friend from foe. I think that Tsukune will develop some other kind of power in the future (the story would be repetitive and boring if he didn't xD), and that power could be the shinso's power (after all, you can suck or either be transfused the blood to have those powers).
Back to top Go down
Loki
今晚想跟我上床吗?
今晚想跟我上床吗?
Loki

Awards :  

Rosario to Vampire _
PostSubject: Re: Rosario to Vampire   Rosario to Vampire EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 5:36 pm

it wont be bad if he learns either touho fuhai's dimensional blade it looks pretty nice , though considering his personality he wont use it much
Back to top Go down
outatime21
outatime21

Joined date : 2010-08-05

Rosario to Vampire _
PostSubject: Re: Rosario to Vampire   Rosario to Vampire EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 8:08 pm

I have read Rosario more then any other manga ever. Its a shame that the anime sucks
Back to top Go down
Kiba
Administrator
Administrator
Kiba

Awards :  

Rosario to Vampire _
PostSubject: Re: Rosario to Vampire   Rosario to Vampire EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 8:19 pm

Yeah, the anime is the worst piece of shit I have ever seen. All animes that take a complete different course from the manga suck. I mean, seriously people (talking to those japanese bastards! Razz), if you are gonna do an anime, you usually pick a successful manga, don't you? And what do you think that made the manga successful? The storyline of course. If you dont animate the storyline, and you base the anime in whatever crap crosses your mind, then don't expect the anime to have the same success. It's just logical :/
Back to top Go down
Loki
今晚想跟我上床吗?
今晚想跟我上床吗?
Loki

Awards :  

Rosario to Vampire _
PostSubject: Re: Rosario to Vampire   Rosario to Vampire EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 9:41 pm

well its pretty normal for a monthly manga to have anime full of fillers like that , lets hope they make the FMA miracle once more
Back to top Go down
outatime21
outatime21

Joined date : 2010-08-05

Rosario to Vampire _
PostSubject: Re: Rosario to Vampire   Rosario to Vampire EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 10:48 pm

Kiba wrote:
Yeah, the anime is the worst piece of shit I have ever seen. All animes that take a complete different course from the manga suck. I mean, seriously people (talking to those japanese bastards! Razz), if you are gonna do an anime, you usually pick a successful manga, don't you? And what do you think that made the manga successful? The storyline of course. If you dont animate the storyline, and you base the anime in whatever crap crosses your mind, then don't expect the anime to have the same success. It's just logical :/

I know its like whats the point of making the manga if they weren't going to follow its storyline for the anime. God I hope Rosario gets a new anime that follows the plot of the manga, everytime a new chapter comes out it amazes me more then the last one and makes me hate the anime even more
Back to top Go down
Stasik
Wannabe Pervert
Stasik

Joined date : 2010-09-07

Rosario to Vampire _
PostSubject: Re: Rosario to Vampire   Rosario to Vampire EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 8:50 am

Hey i just wondered where do you get the raws from?
Back to top Go down
Kiba
Administrator
Administrator
Kiba

Awards :  

Rosario to Vampire _
PostSubject: Re: Rosario to Vampire   Rosario to Vampire EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 12:26 pm

They are off-share RAWs, so we just google them. Of course, they aren't very good, so the editing can be quite hard.
Back to top Go down
Stasik
Wannabe Pervert
Stasik

Rosario to Vampire _
PostSubject: Re: Rosario to Vampire   Rosario to Vampire EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 2:51 pm

I just cant understand why is it so hard for someone to take the magazine and scan all the series, and then post it in the internet.Its like that with square and with shonen too.We get the scans 3 days after thyre out in japan even tought its just a few scans.It woud take someone up to 20 minutes to scan the magazine, but no one does it.
Back to top Go down
Kiba
Administrator
Administrator
Kiba

Awards :  

Rosario to Vampire _
PostSubject: Re: Rosario to Vampire   Rosario to Vampire EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 5:41 pm

Thats cuz you have to rip off the pages one by one in order to make a good scan, and no one wants to do that with a new magazine they just bought.
Back to top Go down
itamaesan
Muda Scantrad's Princess
Muda Scantrad's Princess
itamaesan

Joined date : 2010-08-10
Awards :  

Vongola Mist Guardian Muda Scantrads Royal Family Helping Hand Award

Rosario to Vampire _
PostSubject: Re: Rosario to Vampire   Rosario to Vampire EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 6:02 pm

I'd do it. I'd TOTALLY do it.
Back to top Go down
Stasik
Wannabe Pervert
Stasik

Rosario to Vampire _
PostSubject: Re: Rosario to Vampire   Rosario to Vampire EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 2:42 am

You should put youself in their place.They just bought a magazine, so they dont want to rip it off for some strangers who they dont even know.its another thing if lets say every fan who reads online gave 1 cent to the scanlator, then he woudnt have any reason to not rip off the thing but that woudnt happen so we just have to wait for when someone decides ti destroy his magazine and give scans to us-the fans
Back to top Go down
Fudoshin
I want a Llama!

Joined date : 2010-11-04

Rosario to Vampire _
PostSubject: Re: Rosario to Vampire   Rosario to Vampire EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 12:29 am

Okay, chapter 36 has unofficially been released by the wonderful muda-staff (The wonderful useless staff, ha-ha)

So, Ling-Ling is incapacitated possibly indefinitely. Fan-Fan, Fei-Hung and Tim-Tim are in an unknown condition.

Fuhai, Tsukune, Mizore and Kurumu have returned from Moka's (For all future references when I use the term "Moka" I mean the real Moka, not the fake persona created by the rosary.) sealed memories inside the rosary, Fuhai has returned to his original form, to I hope cut Akuha's head off, so I can taxidermy that b!t(h on my wall. (Supreme Akuha hatred)

Tsukune confessed to the fake persona, which Mizore and Kurumu heard, much to their heartache. But most everyone knew it was going to be that way from the start. But that doesn't mean that is how it will finish, mind you.

All that's left is to 1. Kill Akuha in the most horrible and painfully slow way possible. 2. Fix Moka's seal and hope she doesn't remember what really happened to her mother. 3. Do something about Tsukune's broken self, and it should be around this time that Fuhai does some modifications to Tsukune's 'Holy Lock'. Because face it. He's more than likely become a vampire.
Back to top Go down
General
Don't stare at me!
General

Joined date : 2010-11-17

Rosario to Vampire _
PostSubject: Re: Rosario to Vampire   Rosario to Vampire EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 4:06 am

wahahahaha! damn! this manga cracks me up. I've just been reading the first two chapters and I'm already laughing my a** out. Thanks guys for continuing this manga. And thanks to you guys I found something I can do while practicing
Back to top Go down
Rondemion
Where am I?
Rondemion

Joined date : 2010-12-12

Rosario to Vampire _
PostSubject: Re: Rosario to Vampire   Rosario to Vampire EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 7:28 am

Obviously the Manga is just making the story very long however its quite good and I like it, but the thing is its better to read the manga 1st before watching the anime because the anime is too short. It only contains 13 episodes per season plus it has only 2 seasons. But its good, I knew it from the start that the Inner Moka is really going to fall in love with Tsukune in the end.
Back to top Go down
Stasik
Wannabe Pervert
Stasik

Rosario to Vampire _
PostSubject: Re: Rosario to Vampire   Rosario to Vampire EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 9:22 am

The thing that rosari+vampire's anime stands out with is that it has only the frigging characters incommon with the manga and a few very siordered chapters. In my opinion rosario+vampire isn't the worst aniem, but still sucks really hard
Back to top Go down
Rondemion
Where am I?
Rondemion

Rosario to Vampire _
PostSubject: Re: Rosario to Vampire   Rosario to Vampire EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 9:54 am

It only sucks because of its Short Episodes making the story quite short and makes people wait for another season to come, which is probably not gonna happen as for the appearance of the Dark Lords on Rosario Vampire Capu2 Manga The Two Dark Lords have already been revealed and the last will also be revealed as soon as the barrier in their school weakens obviously The Third Dark Lord is the Father of Akashiya Moka.

Well hopefully the manga creators wont make a twitch on his fathers history obviously on chapter 36 or 35 The Board Chairman is talking to the butler of Moka-san and said something about being his precious daughter referring to Akashiya Moka. But the fact is will it take that long or soon the Season will be over?

Back to top Go down
Qasz
Editor
Editor

Joined date : 2010-10-04
Awards :  

Cleaning Olympics 2010: First place.

Rosario to Vampire _
PostSubject: Re: Rosario to Vampire   Rosario to Vampire EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 5:34 pm

Moka's father is that suave looking dude that we see in the flashbacks (Issa Shuzen). What you're referring to is when the priest says he'll 'protect Moka like she was his own daughter.'
Back to top Go down
Rondemion
Where am I?
Rondemion

Rosario to Vampire _
PostSubject: Re: Rosario to Vampire   Rosario to Vampire EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 6:55 pm

@Qasz sry to disappoint you but, Akasha Bloodriver (The Dark Lord) and Touhou Fuhai(The Dark Lord) plus the last Dark Lord which is Issa Shuzen(The Dark Lord). Based on the manga the three dark lords created the Barrier between humans and monsters, the Third and last Dark Lord is the board chairman which is secretly hiding hes true identity from Akashiya Moka and actually just looking after her.

This is where Ive read the part of the Board Chairman saying that I want my daughter to live a peaceful life.
http://www.mangareader.net/319-58000-16/rosario-vampire-ii/chapter-35.html
Back to top Go down
Fudoshin
I want a Llama!

Joined date : 2010-11-04

Rosario to Vampire _
PostSubject: Re: Rosario to Vampire   Rosario to Vampire EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 5:27 am

Rondemion wrote:
@Qasz sry to disappoint you but, Akasha Bloodriver (The Dark Lord) and Touhou Fuhai(The Dark Lord) plus the last Dark Lord which is Issa Shuzen(The Dark Lord). Based on the manga the three dark lords created the Barrier between humans and monsters, the Third and last Dark Lord is the board chairman which is secretly hiding hes true identity from Akashiya Moka and actually just looking after her.

@Qasz: I'll handle this one for you.

Rondemion, do you know who exactly the 'Three Dark Lords' are? I'll answer that for you.
"No". You don't know who they are, or even for that matter why they were given the title.
Please allow me to educate you.

Those known as the 'Three Dark Lords' are the 3 individuals who over 200 years ago, stopped a rogue being, known as "Alucard" from wiping out the entire human race. Alucard was a Vampire, known as a "Shinso" or "Ancestral one" who wielded unmeasurable power compared to other Vampire. Due to absorbing different ayashi into his body and transorming into a monster. The three who stopped Alucard:Akasha Bloodriver, Touhou Fuhai, Mikogami were later given the title "3 Dark Lords" for defeating Alucard.

Rondemion wrote:
This is where Ive read the part of the Board Chairman saying that I want my daughter to live a peaceful life.

Rondemion, please reread the page, you posted. On the entire page, only the last panel, contains quotations. When Mikogami says, " "I want my daughter to live a peaceful life." That is what Akasha wanted " He isn't saying, "I want my daughter to live a peaceful life." He just quoting what Akasha said to him, at one point. Which means, Mikogami isn't Moka's biological father. But, he has become her guardian.

Also, you previously stated that 'Head Master' Mikogami was keeping his identity as a "Dark Lord" a secret. Please read here.Kanashiro Hokuto obviously states that Mikogam is one of the "3 Dark Lords"
Back to top Go down
Rondemion
Where am I?
Rondemion

Rosario to Vampire _
PostSubject: Re: Rosario to Vampire   Rosario to Vampire EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 6:47 am

Fudoshin wrote:
Rondemion wrote:

@Qasz: I'll handle this one for you.

Rondemion, do you know who exactly the 'Three Dark Lords' are? I'll answer that for you.
"No". You don't know who they are, or even for that matter why they were given the title.
Please allow me to educate you.

Those known as the 'Three Dark Lords' are the 3 individuals who over 200 years ago, stopped a rogue being, known as "Alucard" from wiping out the entire human race. Alucard was a Vampire, known as a "Shinso" or "Ancestral one" who wielded unmeasurable power compared to other Vampire. Due to absorbing different ayashi into his body and transorming into a monster. The three who stopped Alucard:Akasha Bloodriver, Touhou Fuhai, Mikogami were later given the title "3 Dark Lords" for defeating Alucard.

Rondemion wrote:

Rondemion, please reread the page, you posted. On the entire page, only the last panel, contains quotations. When Mikogami says, " "I want my daughter to live a peaceful life." That is what Akasha wanted " He isn't saying, "I want my daughter to live a peaceful life." He just quoting what Akasha said to him, at one point. Which means, Mikogami isn't Moka's biological father. But, he has become her guardian.

Also, you previously stated that 'Head Master' Mikogami was keeping his identity as a "Dark Lord" a secret. Please read here.Kanashiro Hokuto obviously states that Mikogam is one of the "3 Dark Lords"

Ok about your reply, Didnt they say that there are only Three Dark Lords? Akasha Blood River, Touhou Fuhai and the last one as you have said which is Mikogami. Aint the Boardchairman one of the Three Dark Lords? Because from what I have read from Rosario Vampire Season 1 he was known to be one of the Dark Lords, plus from what I know based on the Anime which didn't actually reveal the other Dark Lords but only Issa Shuzen the Father of Akashiya Moka, which is known as the Hades King.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rosario to Vampire _
PostSubject: Re: Rosario to Vampire   Rosario to Vampire Empty

Back to top Go down

Rosario to Vampire

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Muda Scantrad :: Scanlations :: Manga-