Muda Scantrad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Muda Scanlation group. Come and have fun with us!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WE MOVED! PLEASE VISIT US HERE FROM NOW ON! - WE MOVED! PLEASE VISIT US HERE FROM NOW ON! - WE MOVED! PLEASE VISIT US HERE FROM NOW ON! - WE MOVED! PLEASE VISIT US HERE FROM NOW ON! - WE MOVED! PLEASE VISIT US HERE FROM NOW ON!
ATTENTION: In short, we will be moving all our releases to a blog! The rest of the forum will keep running normally.
Now follow us on Twitter!! @MudaScans
If you wanna have some chat with us, come here ^^ : irc://irc.irchighway.net/Muda-Scanlations
If you want to help us with the edition of our series, don't forget to apply here!

Share | 

Rosario to Vampire

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Fudoshin
I want a Llama!

Joined date : 2010-11-04

Rosario - Rosario to Vampire - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Rosario to Vampire   Rosario - Rosario to Vampire - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 7:38 am

@Rondemion: Yes, The three you mentioned above, are "Dark Lords". When you say, the 'Board Chairman' You're referring to Mikogami. He's known as 'Board chairman Mikogami'; Headmaster Mikogami'; 'Dark Lord Mikogami' and in Viz's official releases of Rosario to Vampire ' Hades King Mikogami'

In the anime, 'adaptation' of Rosario to Vampire it does introduce Board Chairman Mikogami and Moka's father as a "Hades King" but that's only in the anime. The anime and the original manga series don't follow the same story line. Trust me, I know. I've watched the anime, dozens of time, and reread the manga series hundreds more. The anime is not written or directed by the author.
Back to top Go down
Rondemion
Where am I?
Rondemion

Joined date : 2010-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Rosario to Vampire   Rosario - Rosario to Vampire - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 10:02 am

@Fudoshin

I see well I guess our point of view's are the same, the difference of a Manga to that of Anime's are quite far. However I think its better if the manga had adapted the Anime plot and story lines so that the readers wont get confused.

Mangas - The Dark Lords Revealed - 3
Mikogami
Akasha Blood River
Touhou Fuhai

Anime - The Dark Lords Revealed - 2
Mikogami
Issa Shuzen

Quite a big difference but still concludes that the manga's storyline is different from that of the anime.
Back to top Go down
Kiba
Administrator
Administrator
Kiba

Joined date : 2010-07-17
Awards :  

Vongola 10th Boss Forum Police Medal Mad Scientist Medal

PostSubject: Re: Rosario to Vampire   Rosario - Rosario to Vampire - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 2:53 pm

The anime sucks and the chairman is, indeed, a dark lord.

Problem solved :3
Back to top Go down
https://mudascantrad.forummotion.com
bajuwa
Translator
Translator
bajuwa

Joined date : 2010-11-07
Awards :  

Vongola Storm Guardian

PostSubject: Re: Rosario to Vampire   Rosario - Rosario to Vampire - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 5:55 pm

lol.....
manga can't adapt to the anime plot because the manga came first and is the only true original.
anime is like a moving doujinshi of the manga xD
Back to top Go down
Rondemion
Where am I?
Rondemion

PostSubject: Re: Rosario to Vampire   Rosario - Rosario to Vampire - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 6:08 pm

i guess you have a point there... =)
Back to top Go down
Rondemion
Where am I?
Rondemion

PostSubject: Re: Rosario to Vampire   Rosario - Rosario to Vampire - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 7:12 pm

Anyway, If you were to choose Tsukune's Final Form what monster will it be?
Back to top Go down
Fudoshin
I want a Llama!

Joined date : 2010-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Rosario to Vampire   Rosario - Rosario to Vampire - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:27 am

In my opinion, he'll transform into a vampire. He has the blood of a shinso coursing through his body. So it's effect on him will be unpredictable compared to a normal vampire's blood. Hell, in some way, he's already a vampire. He just can't control himself. He has the abilities as other vampire, but he loses himself to the blood lust. Which is what all vampires posses. They're just able to control their blood lust. That's probably from fighting as children, or something similar.
Back to top Go down
Rondemion
Where am I?
Rondemion

PostSubject: Re: Rosario to Vampire   Rosario - Rosario to Vampire - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 8:07 pm

Fudoshin wrote:
In my opinion, he'll transform into a vampire. He has the blood of a shinso coursing through his body. So it's effect on him will be unpredictable compared to a normal vampire's blood. Hell, in some way, he's already a vampire. He just can't control himself. He has the abilities as other vampire, but he loses himself to the blood lust. Which is what all vampires posses. They're just able to control their blood lust. That's probably from fighting as children, or something similar.

In addition to that maybe someday when Tsukune's Shinso Blood awakens Alucard might appear as well, obviously Alucard wants to suck up any powerful demonic energy from that of the Shinso's. He will definitely end up like Akasha Bloodriver sacrificing himself for Akashiya Moka, which is only possible if Moka gave him enough Shinso Blood.
Back to top Go down
Albafika92
Where am I?
Albafika92

Joined date : 2011-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Rosario to Vampire   Rosario - Rosario to Vampire - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 10:17 pm

What day upload the new chapter in english??
Back to top Go down
Chris38

Joined date : 2011-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Rosario to Vampire   Rosario - Rosario to Vampire - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 1:19 am

To tell you the truth I'm more worried about Ikeda's current status, which considering what is currently happening in Japan still remains unknown, rather then wondering when the next english chapter is going to be released - which should be obvious considering what kind of disaster has struck Japan yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Kiba
Administrator
Administrator
Kiba

Joined date : 2010-07-17
Awards :  

Vongola 10th Boss Forum Police Medal Mad Scientist Medal

PostSubject: Re: Rosario to Vampire   Rosario - Rosario to Vampire - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 1:45 am

I don't really think we will have any new manga at all 'til they overcome the disaster :/
Back to top Go down
https://mudascantrad.forummotion.com
Albafika92
Where am I?
Albafika92

Joined date : 2011-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Rosario to Vampire   Rosario - Rosario to Vampire - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 7:40 am

This page have a list with the mangakas and seiyuu were reported
http://grupodinamo.blogspot.com/2011/03/seiyuu-y-mangakas-que-se-han-reportado.html

PD: if can't post other links. Please tell me, and i will delete that link
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rosario to Vampire   Rosario - Rosario to Vampire - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rosario to Vampire

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Muda Scantrad :: Scanlations :: Manga-