Muda Scanlation group. Come and have fun with us!

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
WE MOVED! PLEASE VISIT US HERE FROM NOW ON! - WE MOVED! PLEASE VISIT US HERE FROM NOW ON! - WE MOVED! PLEASE VISIT US HERE FROM NOW ON! - WE MOVED! PLEASE VISIT US HERE FROM NOW ON! - WE MOVED! PLEASE VISIT US HERE FROM NOW ON!
ATTENTION: In short, we will be moving all our releases to a blog! The rest of the forum will keep running normally.
Now follow us on Twitter!! @MudaScans
If you wanna have some chat with us, come here ^^ : irc://irc.irchighway.net/Muda-Scanlations
If you want to help us with the edition of our series, don't forget to apply here!

Share | 

Hi - Lagged Intro

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
WilliaM_DN
Typesetter
Typesetter

Joined date : 2010-08-10

PostSubject: Hi - Lagged Intro   Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:49 am

Hi everyone I'm William and this is my first Scanlation home Very Happy. I really love the vibe of this place. I had a peek at other groups prior to this one and I noticed that Muda is a lot more friendlier than most places (not going to name any groups).

But yeah, a little about me. I'm currently studying at Sydney Univerisity here in Australia and my Majors are Japanese and Psychology. Maybe one day I can also become a translator XD. On the weekends i do martial arts and Lion/Dragon Dancing.
I really enjoy reading Psyren and after it was discontinued by Mangashare and Onemanga's scans were taken off, I searched desperately for the latest chapter release and that's how I found out about Muda. I finished the latest chapter (ch. 130), saw the link the credits had and came here. That's when i realised I had an inner desire that wanted to help keep Psyren alive for the rest of the English speaking audience fans in anyway I could. And now I'm one of the newbie Typesetters for the series which i'm very excited about.

Hrmm what else to say... I also enjoy Naruto and One Piece (especially One Piece !!)
But yeah that's most of me in a nutshell ~ let us all be friends haha Very Happy
LETS HELP MUDA GROW AND MAKE IT FAMOUS !!!

~Also a thank you to JamJamStyle for his kind and friendly welcome here.
~I really hope to be working with you all soon Smile
~and sorry for my textbook long intro.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kiba
Administrator
Administrator

Joined date : 2010-07-17
Awards :  

Vongola 10th Boss Forum Police Medal Mad Scientist Medal

PostSubject: Re: Hi - Lagged Intro   Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:55 am

Hello there Will! Let me tell you that I enjoyed reading your "textbook long intro" Razz and I am really glad that you chosed to scanlate with us (we don't bite... not much at least )

Well, welcome to Muda buddy! See you in the Staff forums Razz Hope you have fun round here with us!

This awesome sign was made by Prop. Prop® Inc. & Propaghandi™ are all property of Muda Scantrad

My sig :

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mudascantrad.forummotion.com
itamaesan
Muda Scantrad's Princess
Muda Scantrad's Princess

Awards :  

Vongola Mist Guardian Muda Scantrads Royal Family Helping Hand Award

PostSubject: Re: Hi - Lagged Intro   Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:05 pm

YEAH, MUDA!!!

Hey Will, really glad you joined! Now I'm not the only newbie in the group, haha. XD

It's ok about your long entry. Mine was long too, lol.

Signature made by Propaghandi. Propaghandi Sigs are © Muda Scantrad. <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
B-one
Lucky Ducky
Lucky Ducky

Joined date : 2010-07-24
Awards :  

Vongola Sun Guardian Forum Police Medal Lucky-ducky Medal! I luv da supah ducky Medal

PostSubject: Re: Hi - Lagged Intro   Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:18 am

Hey there Will~

Imma B, the annoying one around here.... anyhow, welcome to our wonderful team of weirdly awesome peeps! I saw your recruiting thread and what you've shown us there is pretty promising ^^. Keep up the good work man! See you around~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WilliaM_DN
Typesetter
Typesetter

PostSubject: Re: Hi - Lagged Intro   Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:28 am

Very Happy Thanks guyss. I'll be dong my best for this place !!

Kiba - Very Happy yeah I will be having tones of fun hopefully. I am already and all i'm doing is going around threads XD

Jam - Since you were the first person to welcome and get me started with the T.Setting you'll always be like my "sempai" in my head XD

Ita - It's awesome how we joined roughly at the same time !! XD Hoping we can become good friends in the long run Very Happy

B -HAHAHA I always seem to have a friend who fills in the role you described in every group I join XD. And thank you so much it means a lot that you see promise in me !! *Motivation sky-rockets*

In all I just can't wait to get started !! XD
Thanks again for the warm words and yeah... Lets keep up the good work
*AND KILL THAT PARROT !!!!!*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi - Lagged Intro   

Back to top Go down

Hi - Lagged Intro

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum