Muda Scantrad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Muda Scanlation group. Come and have fun with us!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WE MOVED! PLEASE VISIT US HERE FROM NOW ON! - WE MOVED! PLEASE VISIT US HERE FROM NOW ON! - WE MOVED! PLEASE VISIT US HERE FROM NOW ON! - WE MOVED! PLEASE VISIT US HERE FROM NOW ON! - WE MOVED! PLEASE VISIT US HERE FROM NOW ON!
ATTENTION: In short, we will be moving all our releases to a blog! The rest of the forum will keep running normally.
Now follow us on Twitter!! @MudaScans
If you wanna have some chat with us, come here ^^ : irc://irc.irchighway.net/Muda-Scanlations
If you want to help us with the edition of our series, don't forget to apply here!

Share | 

YuGiOh Players?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Yojilk
Where am I?
Yojilk

Joined date : 2010-09-29

YuGiOh Players? _
PostSubject: YuGiOh Players?   YuGiOh Players? EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 7:15 pm

So, i'm curious to know if there's any players in this Forum.
Back to top Go down
Kiba
Administrator
Administrator
Kiba

Joined date : 2010-07-17
Awards :  

Vongola 10th Boss Forum Police Medal Mad Scientist Medal

YuGiOh Players? _
PostSubject: Re: YuGiOh Players?   YuGiOh Players? EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 7:20 pm

I used to play (and also pokemon, and Myths and Leyends, and other trading-card games), but I no longer play it anymore Sad I think I grew too old for it, and my friends just got bored and left them, so I was left with no-one to play with T-T
Back to top Go down
https://mudascantrad.forummotion.com
Yojilk
Where am I?
Yojilk

YuGiOh Players? _
PostSubject: Re: YuGiOh Players?   YuGiOh Players? EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 7:23 pm

Well i make a life off of it sometimes, tournaments (as a judge) and i've played a lot of card games, rangeing from YuYu hakusho , to .hack enemy and also DBZ and naruto, even magic lol, but i stuck to YuGi cause i found it the most compleat (and also the only one that dosn't ban a whole set!)
Back to top Go down
Kiba
Administrator
Administrator
Kiba

Awards :  

YuGiOh Players? _
PostSubject: Re: YuGiOh Players?   YuGiOh Players? EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 7:27 pm

My fav card game is Myths and Leyends, though I dunno if you ever heard of it (since it's not as well-known as Magic or YuGi); I find it the most complete and entertaining card game ever Razz
Back to top Go down
Yojilk
Where am I?
Yojilk

YuGiOh Players? _
PostSubject: Re: YuGiOh Players?   YuGiOh Players? EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 7:28 pm

I used to play it, but sence the Salos from your place has a problem with the Salos distribution in Puerto Rico it never saw any more expansion after the egyptian one (wich also had Ra wich was so faptastic)
Back to top Go down
Kiba
Administrator
Administrator
Kiba

Awards :  

YuGiOh Players? _
PostSubject: Re: YuGiOh Players?   YuGiOh Players? EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 7:34 pm

Meh, the other expansions ruined the game in my opinion -.- The "Dominios de Ra" expansion was the last "good" set; after that one, all the ones that came had such incredibly powerful cards that you were forced to buy a complete new deck from that expansion set, since a card alone could match an entire old deck.

I still remember when it had ninjas, exorcists, knights, etc. Those were mythological beings! After seeing the latest expansion with superheros (yeah, no joke, they were friggin superheros!), I felt so sad and ashamed that I quitted buying the new expansion cards. My friends and I are stilll playing with the oldie cards because those were the ones that made the game enjoyable >.>
Back to top Go down
Yojilk
Where am I?
Yojilk

YuGiOh Players? _
PostSubject: Re: YuGiOh Players?   YuGiOh Players? EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 7:37 pm

So now insted of bagpipes you get Keyboards or something like that as Gold? Razz
Wow, that fails really bad, my whole deck was Themes around Anubis (I think it was) From the pyramid special edition, it was my first and only deck, a friend of mine hated it cause it ignored most of his defensive effects
Back to top Go down
Kiba
Administrator
Administrator
Kiba

Awards :  

YuGiOh Players? _
PostSubject: Re: YuGiOh Players?   YuGiOh Players? EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 7:41 pm

Dunno in what kind of expansion the game currently is; maybe the gold coins were changed for bullets or dollars, and the weapons are machineguns or something :/

For me, the best themes were: The "first era" deck with chinese/japanese characters, and the "second era" deck with knights/fairies/dragons and elfs.

Ahhhh, such good old times :3
Back to top Go down
bajuwa
Translator
Translator
bajuwa

Joined date : 2010-11-07
Awards :  

Vongola Storm Guardian

YuGiOh Players? _
PostSubject: Re: YuGiOh Players?   YuGiOh Players? EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 5:09 am

haha, i play it on my ds and love it XD
i agree its more complete than games like Magic and whatnot
i had a deck for a while, but non of my friends played, and due to pokemon being wayyy too popular (according to the teachers at least, i thought pkm was awesome and deservabley so =P), so they said no cards at school, pkm, yugioh, didnt matter.
so i got rid of the deck (gave it to one of the christmas hampers cause a kid wanted a deck so bad =P)

anyways, i only play on my ds atm xD
Back to top Go down
Dark King
Editor
Editor
Dark King

Joined date : 2010-09-16
Awards :  

Mist Hell Ring User Helping Hand Award Cleaning Olympics 2010: Second place. Horny Pony Medal

YuGiOh Players? _
PostSubject: Re: YuGiOh Players?   YuGiOh Players? EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 3:50 pm

Yugiho i used to be a beast my speacial summons. Man they were so kick ass take a card from your hand out of play to special summon this monster to the field. I had like 10 different ones in my deck i also had this card i forgot what it was called but for every card out of play it gaind 300 attack points o my i used to kick ass it's wasn't even fair.
Back to top Go down
bajuwa
Translator
Translator
bajuwa

Awards :  

Vongola Storm Guardian

YuGiOh Players? _
PostSubject: Re: YuGiOh Players?   YuGiOh Players? EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 7:43 pm

haha i love those decks.
you may or may not be talking about the Helios cards?
they look like bodiless mummies with suns for heads, ranging from 1 to 3 bodies depending on which card it was, and gained 100/200/300 attack points per monster out of play
or there was just a simpler one where it was 400 x number of cards in your out of play field. that card was soo easy to power up.
there was also the T rex one that gained 1000 per some type of card out of play (maybe dinosaur, not sure, didn't really like my dino deck)
Back to top Go down
Yojilk
Where am I?
Yojilk

YuGiOh Players? _
PostSubject: Re: YuGiOh Players?   YuGiOh Players? EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 4:26 pm

I belive he refers this card Gren Maju Da Erza wich is pretty comon and kick ass for RFG decks

Altho Helios and her bigger sisters where similar, that one saw more play, or maybe it was golden homonculous wich was stupid cause he could be search by a giant rat in a semi-D.D. deck xD
Back to top Go down
bajuwa
Translator
Translator
bajuwa

Awards :  

Vongola Storm Guardian

YuGiOh Players? _
PostSubject: Re: YuGiOh Players?   YuGiOh Players? EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 6:32 pm

ah yes, Gren Maju Da Erza was the one i was referring to in this line:
"or there was just a simpler one where it was 400 x number of cards in your out of play field. that card was soo easy to power up."
couldn't remember the full name tho since it doesn't make sense to me xD
and ya, very powerful card too, i found it especially useful against that dark destruction card (the one the destroys all 1500+ attack cards for the next 3 turns, just in case i called it by the wrong name XD)
Back to top Go down
Yojilk
Where am I?
Yojilk

YuGiOh Players? _
PostSubject: Re: YuGiOh Players?   YuGiOh Players? EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 1:25 am

It's called Crush Card Virus, the D one is Deck destruction (wich is for 1500> monsters) they're cool, both of them and ? are not destroyed by either so it's a win/win lol
Back to top Go down
dsc782548
dsc782548

Joined date : 2010-11-23

YuGiOh Players? _
PostSubject: Re: YuGiOh Players?   YuGiOh Players? EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 7:29 pm

I used to play 1st gen Yu-gi-oh, none of that GX or 5D's crap. But I quit. Now there are too many rules to join again.

"Oh, yeah. I'm putting down this proxy-- "
"Proxy? Wth? That's just a piece of paper with a name on it."
"I know. That's a proxy."

I still play Magic the Gathering with my Demonic Growth deck, Exalted deck, Counter deck, Kill deck, and my "Oh God Damn You!" Deck (I got the name from what people said every time I played them).

Also, Pokémon is making a comeback at my college and now everyone is playing it, minus me. I lost my binder of cards. Blahh.
Back to top Go down
bajuwa
Translator
Translator
bajuwa

Awards :  

Vongola Storm Guardian

YuGiOh Players? _
PostSubject: Re: YuGiOh Players?   YuGiOh Players? EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 7:58 pm

lol, i have my binder of cards still
i'm faithfully waiting for my shiny charizard to be worth lots of money again XD
Back to top Go down
DarkBlade
DarkBlade

Joined date : 2010-12-05

YuGiOh Players? _
PostSubject: Re: YuGiOh Players?   YuGiOh Players? EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 8:25 am

Isn't charizard a pokemon
Back to top Go down
bajuwa
Translator
Translator
bajuwa

Awards :  

Vongola Storm Guardian

YuGiOh Players? _
PostSubject: Re: YuGiOh Players?   YuGiOh Players? EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 4:40 pm

Yup, dsc mentioned pokemon cards in the post before mine Wink
Back to top Go down
dsc782548
dsc782548

YuGiOh Players? _
PostSubject: Re: YuGiOh Players?   YuGiOh Players? EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 4:44 pm

I had 3 holographic Entei's and a holograghic Muk. The rest were normal.
Back to top Go down
bajuwa
Translator
Translator
bajuwa

Awards :  

Vongola Storm Guardian

YuGiOh Players? _
PostSubject: Re: YuGiOh Players?   YuGiOh Players? EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 5:21 pm

lol, ya i wasn't into pokemon cards after they went past 151
and you're only options for special cards were "shinies" vs "non-shinies" xD
of course you could have first edition, and some other type of stuff, but not a big diff in value
Back to top Go down
dsc782548
dsc782548

YuGiOh Players? _
PostSubject: Re: YuGiOh Players?   YuGiOh Players? EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 5:25 pm

I got the new cards with admission to a movie. But everything else was #146 and lower because everything above that was too rare.

Me and my friends called the "shinies" "holographic".
Back to top Go down
bajuwa
Translator
Translator
bajuwa

Awards :  

Vongola Storm Guardian

YuGiOh Players? _
PostSubject: Re: YuGiOh Players?   YuGiOh Players? EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 5:36 pm

meh, i find things above 151 are the common stuff now
and i /almost/ had all 151
i think i was missing a legendary bird, and a couple of the evolved eevees, but not much else
Back to top Go down
dsc782548
dsc782548

YuGiOh Players? _
PostSubject: Re: YuGiOh Players?   YuGiOh Players? EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 5:38 pm

Lucky!!!
Back to top Go down
Angelus
I want a Llama!
Angelus

Joined date : 2010-12-07

YuGiOh Players? _
PostSubject: Re: YuGiOh Players?   YuGiOh Players? EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 6:00 pm

xD I still have my old yu-gi-oh deck xD.\My decks where always based around Dark Magicians lol
Back to top Go down
bajuwa
Translator
Translator
bajuwa

Awards :  

Vongola Storm Guardian

YuGiOh Players? _
PostSubject: Re: YuGiOh Players?   YuGiOh Players? EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 6:05 pm

schweee dark magician decks are fun
then again im talking from a ds game yugioh deck xD
there were so many cool ways to summon him/shit you could do once you had him out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

YuGiOh Players? _
PostSubject: Re: YuGiOh Players?   YuGiOh Players? Empty

Back to top Go down

YuGiOh Players?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Muda Scantrad :: Randomness~ :: General Discussion-