Muda Scantrad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Muda Scanlation group. Come and have fun with us!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WE MOVED! PLEASE VISIT US HERE FROM NOW ON! - WE MOVED! PLEASE VISIT US HERE FROM NOW ON! - WE MOVED! PLEASE VISIT US HERE FROM NOW ON! - WE MOVED! PLEASE VISIT US HERE FROM NOW ON! - WE MOVED! PLEASE VISIT US HERE FROM NOW ON!
ATTENTION: In short, we will be moving all our releases to a blog! The rest of the forum will keep running normally.
Now follow us on Twitter!! @MudaScans
If you wanna have some chat with us, come here ^^ : irc://irc.irchighway.net/Muda-Scanlations
If you want to help us with the edition of our series, don't forget to apply here!

Share | 

Manga requests

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Loki
今晚想跟我上床吗?
今晚想跟我上床吗?
Loki

Joined date : 2010-07-19
Awards :  

Vongola Rain Guardian Please be my translator-slave Forum Police Medal Helping Hand Award This user was the first one that stepped into Muda Scantrad

Manga requests - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Manga requests   Manga requests - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 7:15 pm

look for a translator , much better choice / after aksing inuneechan ofcourse
Back to top Go down
Dark King
Editor
Editor
Dark King

Joined date : 2010-09-16
Awards :  

Mist Hell Ring User Helping Hand Award Cleaning Olympics 2010: Second place. Horny Pony Medal

PostSubject: Re: Manga requests   Manga requests - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 7:18 pm

that would be smart thing XD i figured id ask her last. but I'll send her a pm.
Back to top Go down
Dark King
Editor
Editor
Dark King

Awards :  

Mist Hell Ring User Helping Hand Award Cleaning Olympics 2010: Second place. Horny Pony Medal

PostSubject: Re: Manga requests   Manga requests - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 8:45 pm

Ok good news Guys n Gal. Inuneechan has accepted our request to work on Fate/Stay Night. So we now have a translator for the series.

We have alot of raw and there is a sizable work load . I don't really know how you guys want to do this but i purpose We do a weekly release of a chapter. its friday so we could make first release be next sat or sun. NOT this one guys. The next one. That gives us a week to work on it. but i don't want to push Inuneechan to hard or any one for that matter . so all scheduling will of course be discussed.so what do you guys think.

We can also just do it in a when it gets done it's done type thing.

What ever you guys decide lets have fun ^_^ (man that was a chessy line XD)
Back to top Go down
Qasz
Editor
Editor

Joined date : 2010-10-04
Awards :  

Cleaning Olympics 2010: First place.

PostSubject: Re: Manga requests   Manga requests - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 8:03 am

Well, I'm sure no one else is going to want to do this, but I think we should start at Volume 4 (ch.15-18), that's where the scans start getting bad. Leaving a huge gap of LQ seems pretty stupid. But that's up to the translator I suppose (the cleaning shouldn't be too bad, looking at the raws).

I also think Jam is right, we shouldn't hold ourselves to a hard and fast release schedule. We don't have any competition for this series and it's a monthly, so we'll probably catch up pretty soon unless we go really slow.
Back to top Go down
Dark King
Editor
Editor
Dark King

Awards :  

PostSubject: Re: Manga requests   Manga requests - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 9:36 am

I agree we should redo the LQ's but thats for another time. Im pretty sure people would rather have a new chapter than an old one done over first. And as you said we do need to catch up. I agree on the done when it gets done method. I have already clean most of volume 8. Should be done pretty soon. So yea its really all up to the trans. and we don't want to work inu-chan to hard. so i agree on that as well. we should catch up even if we only release every two weeks or so. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Helios666
Where am I?
Helios666

Joined date : 2010-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Manga requests   Manga requests - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 5:26 am

you guys rock! i idolize you guys! XD men! i cant do anything to help yous guys! ill just support you guys! ill try to practice so that i could help someday. ^_^
Back to top Go down
HeiDenReX
Cleaner
Cleaner
HeiDenReX

Joined date : 2010-10-25
Awards :  

Vongola Lightning Guardian Cleaning Olympics 2010: Third place.

PostSubject: Re: Manga requests   Manga requests - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 5:33 am

that's just your thoughts, if you have desire, you'll be working with us in no time. Smile

suko na agad? Neutral
Back to top Go down
Helios666
Where am I?
Helios666

Joined date : 2010-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Manga requests   Manga requests - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 7:32 am

nope not yet.... I won't give up that easy even though its my first time to play around with this kind of things.... because I just started to play around with the computer not so long ago because I really have no interest in using this kind of things...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Manga requests   Manga requests - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Manga requests

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Muda Scantrad :: Scanlations :: Requests-