Muda Scantrad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Muda Scanlation group. Come and have fun with us!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WE MOVED! PLEASE VISIT US HERE FROM NOW ON! - WE MOVED! PLEASE VISIT US HERE FROM NOW ON! - WE MOVED! PLEASE VISIT US HERE FROM NOW ON! - WE MOVED! PLEASE VISIT US HERE FROM NOW ON! - WE MOVED! PLEASE VISIT US HERE FROM NOW ON!
ATTENTION: In short, we will be moving all our releases to a blog! The rest of the forum will keep running normally.
Now follow us on Twitter!! @MudaScans
If you wanna have some chat with us, come here ^^ : irc://irc.irchighway.net/Muda-Scanlations
If you want to help us with the edition of our series, don't forget to apply here!

Share | 

Reading/cleaning bad raws from a TL point of view..

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
bajuwa
Translator
Translator
bajuwa

Joined date : 2010-11-07
Awards :  

Vongola Storm Guardian

Reading/cleaning bad raws from a TL point of view.. _
PostSubject: Reading/cleaning bad raws from a TL point of view..   Reading/cleaning bad raws from a TL point of view.. EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 4:12 am

So lately I've been having trouble finding manga to translate, mainly because most raws I do find aren't clear enough for me to read the characters well enough (especially when it comes to traditional)
Is there a way to use my photoshop program to clean it up enough for me to see things better?
odd question i know, but my main setback from translating traditional (only able to do simplified atm), would be this clarity issue =/

Last edited by bajuwa on Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HeiDenReX
Cleaner
Cleaner
HeiDenReX

Joined date : 2010-10-25
Awards :  

Vongola Lightning Guardian Cleaning Olympics 2010: Third place.

PostSubject: Re: Reading/cleaning bad raws from a TL point of view..   Reading/cleaning bad raws from a TL point of view.. EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 4:20 am

use the level adjustment.. also read the tutorials that spread here on the site. i'm sure there's many of them on the net also.
Back to top Go down
Robler
Redrawer
Redrawer
Robler

Joined date : 2010-09-19
Awards :  

Millefiore Boss

PostSubject: Re: Reading/cleaning bad raws from a TL point of view..   Reading/cleaning bad raws from a TL point of view.. EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 6:35 am

if you just want a quick clean so that you can read the text better, then I suggest leveling. Simply click Ctrl + L (at least in CS 3) and pull the black, white and grey things until you have a result that you can read. If you are interesting in cleaning that actually is releaseble (yes, I think that I just made that word up...), check the tutorial here: https://mudascantrad.forummotion.com/help-f6/learn-to-clean-in-10-minutes-or-less-by-willow-sama-t10.htm

And just so that you know, TS stands for typesetting and TL for translating ^^
Back to top Go down
bajuwa
Translator
Translator
bajuwa

Joined date : 2010-11-07
Awards :  

Vongola Storm Guardian

PostSubject: Re: Reading/cleaning bad raws from a TL point of view..   Reading/cleaning bad raws from a TL point of view.. EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 7:01 pm

OH haha, sorry, meant TL not TS then xDxD
and thanks for the info, i've tried leveling a couple times, but doesn't always work by itself. it may just be the raws tho >.<
Back to top Go down
HeiDenReX
Cleaner
Cleaner
HeiDenReX

Joined date : 2010-10-25
Awards :  

Vongola Lightning Guardian Cleaning Olympics 2010: Third place.

PostSubject: Re: Reading/cleaning bad raws from a TL point of view..   Reading/cleaning bad raws from a TL point of view.. EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 11:26 pm

like we said, search for tutorials, there's many of them in the net..
Back to top Go down
Kiba
Administrator
Administrator
Kiba

Joined date : 2010-07-17
Awards :  

Vongola 10th Boss Forum Police Medal Mad Scientist Medal

PostSubject: Re: Reading/cleaning bad raws from a TL point of view..   Reading/cleaning bad raws from a TL point of view.. EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 10:28 am

A quick leveling of the page is pretty much the best thing you can do, if you want to preserve the kanas. Anything else may destroy the lineart (alongside the kanas) D:
Back to top Go down
https://mudascantrad.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reading/cleaning bad raws from a TL point of view..   Reading/cleaning bad raws from a TL point of view.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Reading/cleaning bad raws from a TL point of view..

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Muda Scantrad :: Scanlation Lobby :: Help-