Muda Scantrad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Muda Scanlation group. Come and have fun with us!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WE MOVED! PLEASE VISIT US HERE FROM NOW ON! - WE MOVED! PLEASE VISIT US HERE FROM NOW ON! - WE MOVED! PLEASE VISIT US HERE FROM NOW ON! - WE MOVED! PLEASE VISIT US HERE FROM NOW ON! - WE MOVED! PLEASE VISIT US HERE FROM NOW ON!
ATTENTION: In short, we will be moving all our releases to a blog! The rest of the forum will keep running normally.
Now follow us on Twitter!! @MudaScans
If you wanna have some chat with us, come here ^^ : irc://irc.irchighway.net/Muda-Scanlations
If you want to help us with the edition of our series, don't forget to apply here!

Share | 

Application for cleaner

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
mourishin
Cleaner
Cleaner
mourishin

Joined date : 2010-11-24
Awards :  

Lightning Mare Ring

Application for cleaner - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Application for cleaner   Application for cleaner - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 11:28 pm

the beelzebub raw

i think being light on the denoise has been really helpful in keeping the fine lines.. but it makes T. clean more difficult >.<

totally know what you mean with those tree branches XD i've been using that and the soda machine as guides
Back to top Go down
mourishin
Cleaner
Cleaner
mourishin

Awards :  

Lightning Mare Ring

PostSubject: Re: Application for cleaner   Application for cleaner - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 2:05 am

that beelzebub pic
the settings

i like: the coke machine and the shadows on Oga. the contrast on the sky and branches

not so like: the buildings in the back went away again, the ppl are blurry and there's a weird texture to the clouds =\ and i guess i need to burn the text and dark branches?
Back to top Go down
HeiDenReX
Cleaner
Cleaner
HeiDenReX

Joined date : 2010-10-25
Awards :  

Vongola Lightning Guardian Cleaning Olympics 2010: Third place.

PostSubject: Re: Application for cleaner   Application for cleaner - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 3:05 am

did u resize the raw when u upload it.? or is it just the same raw you're using over and over again?

anyways, heres' what i mean. try to end up like this. https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img517/4862/beelzebub.jpg
the page seems to be a bit overleveled (my bad)
Back to top Go down
Dark King
Editor
Editor
Dark King

Joined date : 2010-09-16
Awards :  

Mist Hell Ring User Helping Hand Award Cleaning Olympics 2010: Second place. Horny Pony Medal

PostSubject: Re: Application for cleaner   Application for cleaner - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 5:55 am

Those were some clean greys heid but your page is also too blurry

Hi mourishin Im Dk i also had to do Beelzwbub as a test to get in don't give up it is hard but once you get it you'll be a beast XD so here is jsut some suggestions

It was a good page you are really startng to get it the only thiong i cans say clean up the whites there is dust in them other than that thats was a decent page for a beginner Ur starting to get it the page wawsn't to blurry and your greys were at the least clean though not quite uniform. AS you get better the greys will get better bu good job just clean up your whites

edit: the problem was your lvling you didn't lvl the whites enough. I think i may know why as well. If you focused on the greys you may have inadvertent ly forgot the whites. when you lvl whiten the whites first then black then the middle slider is to lvl the grey wich sould be done last to get the best effect if you did that right you would have a decent page
Back to top Go down
Qasz
Editor
Editor

Joined date : 2010-10-04
Awards :  

Cleaning Olympics 2010: First place.

PostSubject: Re: Application for cleaner   Application for cleaner - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 6:09 am

@heid, your page is actually underleveled (there is gray where there should be white). And it looks like you over denoised it because it's all blurry (or it could be T.Clean's fault).

@mourishin Better! Do you see how you get that pattern in the sky? That's what we want (so it's not weird!) but we want smaller squares. I would say you over denoised a bit. There are some blurry parts, the worst is in the bushes. You could probably turn down the 'Clean' setting and turn up the 'Recover Details' setting, as well as reducing the 'Suppression' setting a bit.

As for T.Clean I would decrease the 'Size' and increase the 'Boost' Settings under 'Texture.' That way you'll get smaller squares (a 'size' of 3.43 is huge, I rarely go above 1.5).

To keep the buildings in the back from going away try lowering the 'Threshold' and 'Radius' settings under 'Strength' in T.Clean. Those two settings determines how much of the page T.Clean evens out. When I've been cleaning I've seen T.Clean eat up some of my details too. And you're right, you do need to burn any blacks that aren't actually black. And you would need to get rid of that gray blob on the left edge if this were a real release.
Back to top Go down
HeiDenReX
Cleaner
Cleaner
HeiDenReX

Awards :  

PostSubject: Re: Application for cleaner   Application for cleaner - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 6:14 am

bah it's because the raw he gave is not an HQ and it's not a preclean itself, the height is lower than 3000px and the resolution were 72 already right from the start

and qasz, the black is just overleveled, grays scattered in the page that's why it looked like that, i didn't bother to clean the page perfectly tho

edit: my bad it seems you're right quasz, the whites were underleveled, here's the fixed one
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img15/4862/beelzebub.jpg
Back to top Go down
Dark King
Editor
Editor
Dark King

Awards :  

Mist Hell Ring User Helping Hand Award Cleaning Olympics 2010: Second place. Horny Pony Medal

PostSubject: Re: Application for cleaner   Application for cleaner - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 6:44 am

That one is over denoised heid here is a what the clean is suppose to look like i can't get a pattern and have it come out even because of the raw quality but here you go

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/f/beelzebubaclean.png/

here it is again a little less blury

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/beelzebubaclean.png/
Back to top Go down
mourishin
Cleaner
Cleaner
mourishin

Awards :  

Lightning Mare Ring

PostSubject: Re: Application for cleaner   Application for cleaner - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 8:21 am

wheee!! lots to play with XD
heidenrex: i use that same raw from scratch each time, never resize until just before i clean
about yours - the map is gone! D= i became really conscious of that as i was T. cleaning. Ur sky is pretty. i thought about trying to work with the sky sep from the rest of the page.. bad idea?

Dk: my only problem with those whites is if i level the whites where i'm happy with the clouds or the border, ALL the details are just gone XD
I do go in white-black-gray order but nothing seems to save this page so i end up going darker on the whites.. and i try everything with the gray level cuz i want Oga to be kinda dark ( he's in the shade, right? XD ) but those buildings in the back go away if i have the contrast i like >.<
on my other bbubs that have pretty clouds or borders, it's all fake XD ( i dodged or erased it.. ^^; ) i left this one as is with no dodge or burn so i could get feeedback on the levels. they're driving me nuts on this one XD

Quaz: i'm gonna put in ur changes and see how it goes XD
Back to top Go down
HeiDenReX
Cleaner
Cleaner
HeiDenReX

Awards :  

PostSubject: Re: Application for cleaner   Application for cleaner - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 8:25 am

with all the cleaner here giving you feedbacks, i will be surprised if you not pass this test
Back to top Go down
mourishin
Cleaner
Cleaner
mourishin

Awards :  

Lightning Mare Ring

PostSubject: Re: Application for cleaner   Application for cleaner - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 10:21 am

Dark King wrote:

here it is again a little less blury

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/beelzebubaclean.png/
i love the sky here but the shadows from the trees are totally gone or blurred =( i <3 those shadows.. especially on the baby XD

here it is with more Quaz-y ( lol) settings
settings
clean before resize.. ( oops? XD)
resize before clean. i like the sky~! but the buildings.. =(
Back to top Go down
Dark King
Editor
Editor
Dark King

Awards :  

PostSubject: Re: Application for cleaner   Application for cleaner - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 1:03 pm

sexy clean kiba make him a trainee he's ready
Back to top Go down
mourishin
Cleaner
Cleaner
mourishin

Awards :  

Lightning Mare Ring

PostSubject: Re: Application for cleaner   Application for cleaner - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 1:18 pm

wait wait Dk XD lets see how i do on my own first =p i picked this one just for those grays that i've been trying to figure out ^^;;

no dodge or burn, resized once after denoise but before clean
psyren 141 p 14
psyren 141 p 14 settings
omg those light streaks on these pages kill me XD
Back to top Go down
Kiba
Administrator
Administrator
Kiba

Joined date : 2010-07-17
Awards :  

Vongola 10th Boss Forum Police Medal Mad Scientist Medal

PostSubject: Re: Application for cleaner   Application for cleaner - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 3:30 pm

Almost there! You are not ready to clean anything for a real release yet, but your improvement and commitment shall be rewarded. Congratulations, you are on the team :3 But I will require you to create a thread in the Training section (in the Staff subforums). When you get the green light, then yeah, you will finally be able to clean things for real releases Razz
Back to top Go down
https://mudascantrad.forummotion.com
bajuwa
Translator
Translator
bajuwa

Joined date : 2010-11-07
Awards :  

Vongola Storm Guardian

PostSubject: Re: Application for cleaner   Application for cleaner - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 4:15 pm

w00t congratz and welcome to the team!
hope you training goes well and hope to see your future projects ^^~
Back to top Go down
Millos Assailant
Translator
Translator
Millos Assailant

Joined date : 2010-11-08
Awards :  

Helping Hand Award

PostSubject: Re: Application for cleaner   Application for cleaner - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 6:41 pm

Hey mourishin! Let me be the third to welcome you to this spectacular team which is Muda. Application for cleaner - Page 2 844600
Hope you kick ass in your future endeavors. santa
Back to top Go down
Robler
Redrawer
Redrawer
Robler

Joined date : 2010-09-19
Awards :  

Millefiore Boss

PostSubject: Re: Application for cleaner   Application for cleaner - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 4:54 am

welcome to the team~
Back to top Go down
B-one
Lucky Ducky
Lucky Ducky
B-one

Joined date : 2010-07-24
Awards :  

Vongola Sun Guardian Forum Police Medal Lucky-ducky Medal! I luv da supah ducky Medal

PostSubject: Re: Application for cleaner   Application for cleaner - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 4:40 pm

Welcome to ze team~
Back to top Go down
Robler
Redrawer
Redrawer
Robler

Joined date : 2010-09-19
Awards :  

Millefiore Boss

PostSubject: Re: Application for cleaner   Application for cleaner - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 11:33 pm

hm, i can feel a copycat above me... changing "the" to "ze", such and cheap trick >.<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for cleaner   Application for cleaner - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Application for cleaner

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Muda Scantrad :: Scanlation Lobby :: Recruitment-