Muda Scantrad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Muda Scanlation group. Come and have fun with us!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WE MOVED! PLEASE VISIT US HERE FROM NOW ON! - WE MOVED! PLEASE VISIT US HERE FROM NOW ON! - WE MOVED! PLEASE VISIT US HERE FROM NOW ON! - WE MOVED! PLEASE VISIT US HERE FROM NOW ON! - WE MOVED! PLEASE VISIT US HERE FROM NOW ON!
ATTENTION: In short, we will be moving all our releases to a blog! The rest of the forum will keep running normally.
Now follow us on Twitter!! @MudaScans
If you wanna have some chat with us, come here ^^ : irc://irc.irchighway.net/Muda-Scanlations
If you want to help us with the edition of our series, don't forget to apply here!

Share | 

Psyren General Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kiba
Administrator
Administrator
Kiba

Joined date : 2010-07-17
Awards :  

Vongola 10th Boss Forum Police Medal Mad Scientist Medal

Psyren General Discussion _
PostSubject: Psyren General Discussion   Psyren General Discussion EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 6:08 pm

Well, yeah, chapter 128 sucked... After so many days of training, Ageha and Amamiya haven't mastered nova yet. At this rate, they will appear with the new powers in chapter 138 >.>

What do you think?
Back to top Go down
https://mudascantrad.forummotion.com
Loki
今晚想跟我上床吗?
今晚想跟我上床吗?
Loki

Joined date : 2010-07-19
Awards :  

Vongola Rain Guardian Please be my translator-slave Forum Police Medal Helping Hand Award This user was the first one that stepped into Muda Scantrad

PostSubject: Re: Psyren General Discussion   Psyren General Discussion EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 2:16 am

it wasnt that big of surprise to not have completed it yet , but the whole sword thingy was lame , it almost looked like amamiya will get only a nova sword , without she being nova master and only ageha will complete it , but it will happen during a battle probably or something shonen like that
as i posted somewhere else , atleast grana is still a beast
Back to top Go down
Kiba
Administrator
Administrator
Kiba

Awards :  

PostSubject: Re: Psyren General Discussion   Psyren General Discussion EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 2:36 pm

Yeah, I thought exaclty the same thing; Amamiya will probably get a nova sword while Ageha whill have mastered it completely.
Back to top Go down
Loki
今晚想跟我上床吗?
今晚想跟我上床吗?
Loki

Awards :  

Vongola Rain Guardian Please be my translator-slave Forum Police Medal Helping Hand Award This user was the first one that stepped into Muda Scantrad

PostSubject: Re: Psyren General Discussion   Psyren General Discussion EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 3:00 pm

well you know what they say - greath minds think alike

or when you cheat , the best excuse is to say that there is only 1 correct answer , depending on the teacher you might get lucky
Back to top Go down
Kiba
Administrator
Administrator
Kiba

Awards :  

PostSubject: Re: Psyren General Discussion   Psyren General Discussion EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 4:14 pm

Haha, so true Razz

Also, talking about grana, Kyle & co are as good as dead if they fight him ">.>
Back to top Go down
Loki
今晚想跟我上床吗?
今晚想跟我上床吗?
Loki

Awards :  

PostSubject: Re: Psyren General Discussion   Psyren General Discussion EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 12:52 am

thats so true , yet ageha with his psi-eating ability is like the perfect match for him(if they are at the same level ofcourse , which for now they are not)
after all even amagi cheated in order to beat him
Back to top Go down
Kiba
Administrator
Administrator
Kiba

Awards :  

PostSubject: Re: Psyren General Discussion   Psyren General Discussion EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 2:06 pm

Well, he didn't cheat.... he had it all planned Razz. That was more like a plan B than a cheat :B
Back to top Go down
Loki
今晚想跟我上床吗?
今晚想跟我上床吗?
Loki

Awards :  

PostSubject: Re: Psyren General Discussion   Psyren General Discussion EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 10:35 pm

well he knew he would die , so he planted his seeds before the battle in order to keep fighting and getting power up - thats pretty much a main hero shonen cheat as they come
Back to top Go down
kero228
kero228

Joined date : 2010-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Psyren General Discussion   Psyren General Discussion EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 12:57 am

Chapter 130 and amamiya and ageha has finally mastered the nova so i cant wait to see them get back in action and Oboro was pretty badass sucking up the tavoo.. Im a bit confused about him though, did he turn into a bad guy.. ?
Back to top Go down
Loki
今晚想跟我上床吗?
今晚想跟我上床吗?
Loki

Awards :  

PostSubject: Re: Psyren General Discussion   Psyren General Discussion EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 10:32 am

well he was never a good guy , since the begining he had his own agenda to acomplish , which by the time was the same as our guys
Back to top Go down
WilliaM_DN
Typesetter
Typesetter
WilliaM_DN

PostSubject: Re: Psyren General Discussion   Psyren General Discussion EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 6:52 am

I liked the chapter.
I'm not really fussed about Oboro's intentions at the moment because I'm just glad he's back after being Missing In Action for so long!! Like you said Kira, he's definitely badass now haha. I wonder how powerful he really is now that he has all of those Illumina. Cant wait to see him battle it out with Caprico.

And yeah finally Ageha and Amamiya got Nova!! I haven't really thought about it but it's probably going to end up like you guys said (Loki and Kiba). Only makes sense to have Amamiya a bit weaker than Ageha considering their with their character development.
Back to top Go down
Kiba
Administrator
Administrator
Kiba

Awards :  

PostSubject: Re: Psyren General Discussion   Psyren General Discussion EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 11:28 am

I think Oboro turned more like Hibari's character in Reborn!. I mean, he will have no side, but will probably be helping Ageha and the gang.
Back to top Go down
Loki
今晚想跟我上床吗?
今晚想跟我上床吗?
Loki

Awards :  

PostSubject: Re: Psyren General Discussion   Psyren General Discussion EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 12:50 pm

no way , hibari is in league of his own , oboro fails miserably in that category
Back to top Go down
WilliaM_DN
Typesetter
Typesetter
WilliaM_DN

PostSubject: Re: Psyren General Discussion   Psyren General Discussion EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 8:05 pm

HAHAHA. I think Oboro will help them out as well... well that's what i'd think anyway because wasn't he kind of... err what's the right word, didn't oboro kind of like ageha in a strange way ?? LOL
Back to top Go down
LeTVaSH07

Joined date : 2010-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Psyren General Discussion   Psyren General Discussion EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 9:23 pm

Do you guys know when Chapter 131 will come out Question

i love this manga, i read 130 chapters in one day i just couldn`t stop myself from reading haha! and i actually thought i would never read sci-fi mangas because it bores me to death, but this is just amazing.. Psyren General Discussion 50386
oh.. can i post that here Question im new to this site so if i violated rules kindly tell me please (i did read the rules but not everryyyything) Shocked
Back to top Go down
LeTVaSH07

PostSubject: Re: Psyren General Discussion   Psyren General Discussion EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 9:26 pm

WilliaM_DN wrote:
HAHAHA. I think Oboro will help them out as well... well that's what i'd think anyway because wasn't he kind of... err what's the right word, didn't oboro kind of like ageha in a strange way ?? LOL

lol! yeahh! i find him kinda gay hahaha!! kindaaaa lol! but i read that those that have those things (they plant to their body to give them power, i forgot) with them, they won`t be able to come back to the present time, and they can`t go where the sunlight hits right... what if oboro can`t go back Psyren General Discussion 461723
Back to top Go down
Kiba
Administrator
Administrator
Kiba

Awards :  

PostSubject: Re: Psyren General Discussion   Psyren General Discussion EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 9:51 pm

Haha, no worries LeTva... you didn't break any rule that I know xD (do we even have rules here? Razz)

Anyway, I am glad that you like Psyren. It's, indeed, an awesome manga, but unfortunately, Japan is celebrating I-dunno-what-crap and there will be no WSJ this week (and, therefore, no Psyren).

So, you will have to wait for next's week issue to see more about Ageha and the gang ^^
Back to top Go down
Loki
今晚想跟我上床吗?
今晚想跟我上床吗?
Loki

Awards :  

PostSubject: Re: Psyren General Discussion   Psyren General Discussion EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 11:18 pm

LeTVaSH07 wrote:
WilliaM_DN wrote:

lol! yeahh! i find him kinda gay hahaha!! kindaaaa lol! but i read that those that have those things (they plant to their body to give them power, i forgot) with them, they won`t be able to come back to the present time, and they can`t go where the sunlight hits right... what if oboro can`t go back Psyren General Discussion 461723

illumina cores alone doesnt prevent them from coming , its lacking their cards (like the gay like dude that the dragon dude searched for) , and it makes them unable to live under sunlight
Back to top Go down
kero228
kero228

PostSubject: Re: Psyren General Discussion   Psyren General Discussion EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 6:05 am

Well its a weekly manga so it should be out soon. And i doont think your violating rules since you are discussing Psyren and yes, isnt it amazing?

Back to top Go down
Loki
今晚想跟我上床吗?
今晚想跟我上床吗?
Loki

Awards :  

PostSubject: Re: Psyren General Discussion   Psyren General Discussion EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 7:24 am

no psyren this week , maybe this time next week if the raws are up faster
Back to top Go down
itamaesan
Muda Scantrad's Princess
Muda Scantrad's Princess
itamaesan

Awards :  

Vongola Mist Guardian Muda Scantrads Royal Family Helping Hand Award

PostSubject: Re: Psyren General Discussion   Psyren General Discussion EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 10:07 am

Kiba wrote:
but unfortunately, Japan is celebrating I-dunno-what-crap and there will be no WSJ this week (and, therefore, no Psyren).

Kibaaaa. XD It's the Obon Festival in the Kanto region! Aka, when they light all the lamps in paper lanterns and send them floating down the river to help the dead return to the underworld.

Read the wiki about it HERE if you want.
Back to top Go down
Loki
今晚想跟我上床吗?
今晚想跟我上床吗?
Loki

Awards :  

PostSubject: Re: Psyren General Discussion   Psyren General Discussion EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 12:06 pm

itamaesan wrote:
Kiba wrote:
but unfortunately, Japan is celebrating I-dunno-what-crap and there will be no WSJ this week (and, therefore, no Psyren).

Kibaaaa. XD It's the Obon Festival in the Kanto region! Aka, when they light all the lamps in paper lanterns and send them floating down the river to help the dead return to the underworld.

Read the wiki about it HERE if you want.

so its like the senzu river repairing day
Back to top Go down
LeTVaSH07

PostSubject: Re: Psyren General Discussion   Psyren General Discussion EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 8:28 pm

Kiba wrote:
Haha, no worries LeTva... you didn't break any rule that I know xD (do we even have rules here? Razz)

Anyway, I am glad that you like Psyren. It's, indeed, an awesome manga, but unfortunately, Japan is celebrating I-dunno-what-crap and there will be no WSJ this week (and, therefore, no Psyren).

So, you will have to wait for next's week issue to see more about Ageha and the gang ^^

no worries.. i believe it'll be worth the wait!!! and thank you all for your hard work translating,editing and stuff! we love you and psyren! teehee~ Laughing
Back to top Go down
LeTVaSH07

PostSubject: Re: Psyren General Discussion   Psyren General Discussion EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 8:31 pm

Loki wrote:
LeTVaSH07 wrote:
WilliaM_DN wrote:

illumina cores alone doesnt prevent them from coming , its lacking their cards (like the gay like dude that the dragon dude searched for) , and it makes them unable to live under sunlight

oh i see.. then why does the star commanders say that (whenever they put a hole in the sky that makes them create space for light to enter) that spot is polluted? sorry i kinda don't get the last parts. maybe coz im so sleepy and read the whole thing for 24 hours lol! i'll be reading the later chapters again soon XD im just sucking the first parts lol!
Back to top Go down
Loki
今晚想跟我上床吗?
今晚想跟我上床吗?
Loki

Awards :  

PostSubject: Re: Psyren General Discussion   Psyren General Discussion EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 10:22 pm

well dont double post next time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Psyren General Discussion   Psyren General Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

Psyren General Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Muda Scantrad :: Scanlations :: Manga-