Muda Scantrad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Muda Scanlation group. Come and have fun with us!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WE MOVED! PLEASE VISIT US HERE FROM NOW ON! - WE MOVED! PLEASE VISIT US HERE FROM NOW ON! - WE MOVED! PLEASE VISIT US HERE FROM NOW ON! - WE MOVED! PLEASE VISIT US HERE FROM NOW ON! - WE MOVED! PLEASE VISIT US HERE FROM NOW ON!
ATTENTION: In short, we will be moving all our releases to a blog! The rest of the forum will keep running normally.
Now follow us on Twitter!! @MudaScans
If you wanna have some chat with us, come here ^^ : irc://irc.irchighway.net/Muda-Scanlations
If you want to help us with the edition of our series, don't forget to apply here!

Share | 

Your browser Theme

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Robler
Redrawer
Redrawer
Robler

Joined date : 2010-09-19
Awards :  

Millefiore Boss

Your browser Theme - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Your browser Theme   Your browser Theme - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 4:23 am

Kiba wrote:
shitty IE

Oh comeon...
Back to top Go down
dsc782548
dsc782548

Joined date : 2010-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Your browser Theme   Your browser Theme - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 8:11 am

Oh.

I have 2 to 4 tabs because that's all I need

I have nothing more to do, which is why I'm always doing other stuff

XD
Back to top Go down
Kiba
Administrator
Administrator
Kiba

Joined date : 2010-07-17
Awards :  

Vongola 10th Boss Forum Police Medal Mad Scientist Medal

PostSubject: Re: Your browser Theme   Your browser Theme - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 11:57 am

Robler wrote:
Kiba wrote:
shitty IE

Oh comeon...

Sorry Rob, I have proofs that between Chrome, Firefox, IE and Safari, IE is the worst of them; Safari would be the next on the list, and Chrome and Firefox would both share the first place (I still think Firefox is superior, but meh, there will always be people that think Chrome is better).

And I am not taking into account other browsers like Opera, since I barely know a thing about them.
Back to top Go down
https://mudascantrad.forummotion.com
Dark King
Editor
Editor
Dark King

Joined date : 2010-09-16
Awards :  

Mist Hell Ring User Helping Hand Award Cleaning Olympics 2010: Second place. Horny Pony Medal

PostSubject: Re: Your browser Theme   Your browser Theme - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 12:02 pm

Same here i was a major firefox fan until chrome came out and the speed difference on my comp was visibly noticeable. But other than speed fire fox is pretty much supeiror in terms of apps and things of that nature. but then again chrome is still pretty young in browser age though its already on its 8th version. No one important seems to have any working extentions for chrome. until that happens mozilla is slightly superior though chrome is my fav

Last edited by Dark King on Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Loki
今晚想跟我上床吗?
今晚想跟我上床吗?
Loki

Joined date : 2010-07-19
Awards :  

Vongola Rain Guardian Please be my translator-slave Forum Police Medal Helping Hand Award This user was the first one that stepped into Muda Scantrad

PostSubject: Re: Your browser Theme   Your browser Theme - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 12:04 pm

opera is the best in all regards but one , it's loading too much shit on the pc
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your browser Theme   Your browser Theme - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Your browser Theme

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Muda Scantrad :: Randomness~ :: Spammingpool!-