Muda Scantrad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Muda Scanlation group. Come and have fun with us!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WE MOVED! PLEASE VISIT US HERE FROM NOW ON! - WE MOVED! PLEASE VISIT US HERE FROM NOW ON! - WE MOVED! PLEASE VISIT US HERE FROM NOW ON! - WE MOVED! PLEASE VISIT US HERE FROM NOW ON! - WE MOVED! PLEASE VISIT US HERE FROM NOW ON!
ATTENTION: In short, we will be moving all our releases to a blog! The rest of the forum will keep running normally.
Now follow us on Twitter!! @MudaScans
If you wanna have some chat with us, come here ^^ : irc://irc.irchighway.net/Muda-Scanlations
If you want to help us with the edition of our series, don't forget to apply here!

Share | 

What supernatural/elemental/magical power would you have?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
bajuwa
Translator
Translator
bajuwa

Joined date : 2010-11-07
Awards :  

Vongola Storm Guardian

What supernatural/elemental/magical power would you have? - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: What supernatural/elemental/magical power would you have?   What supernatural/elemental/magical power would you have? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 6:30 pm

haha sounds cool~
tho in my story's world, all the sciences are replaced by the elemental theory instead, so physics doesn't exactly exist xD
tho that kinda power would be slight overkill. while possible in the story, it would require second-hand help of sorts, and also be limited amount of power for each.
tho fire and electricity are easily done together, as i placed electricity as a fire-based element combo x)
Back to top Go down
Dark King
Editor
Editor
Dark King

Joined date : 2010-09-16
Awards :  

Mist Hell Ring User Helping Hand Award Cleaning Olympics 2010: Second place. Horny Pony Medal

PostSubject: Re: What supernatural/elemental/magical power would you have?   What supernatural/elemental/magical power would you have? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 10:23 pm

nerds
Back to top Go down
Dogmaniac
Don't stare at me!
Dogmaniac

Joined date : 2011-02-10

PostSubject: Re: What supernatural/elemental/magical power would you have?   What supernatural/elemental/magical power would you have? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 10:24 pm

LOL, it's a given fact.
Back to top Go down
http://dogmaniac.deviantart.com
Robler
Redrawer
Redrawer
Robler

Joined date : 2010-09-19
Awards :  

Millefiore Boss

PostSubject: Re: What supernatural/elemental/magical power would you have?   What supernatural/elemental/magical power would you have? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 3:07 am

hey baj... Are we ever going to see this story? It seems like fun Smile
Back to top Go down
bajuwa
Translator
Translator
bajuwa

Joined date : 2010-11-07
Awards :  

Vongola Storm Guardian

PostSubject: Re: What supernatural/elemental/magical power would you have?   What supernatural/elemental/magical power would you have? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 4:04 am

hmmm
well i have the prologue done, and then a few different versions of the first few chapters, but i plan on rewriting them once more when i get the time XD
http://www.fanfiction.net/~bajuwa
my prologue can be found there x)
Back to top Go down
Dark King
Editor
Editor
Dark King

Joined date : 2010-09-16
Awards :  

Mist Hell Ring User Helping Hand Award Cleaning Olympics 2010: Second place. Horny Pony Medal

PostSubject: Re: What supernatural/elemental/magical power would you have?   What supernatural/elemental/magical power would you have? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 11:32 am

@robler nope baj is like me she procrastinates and procrastinates and it never gets done. when she releases her first chap ill do mine so baj take your time X)
Back to top Go down
Robler
Redrawer
Redrawer
Robler

Joined date : 2010-09-19
Awards :  

Millefiore Boss

PostSubject: Re: What supernatural/elemental/magical power would you have?   What supernatural/elemental/magical power would you have? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 1:49 pm

both of you should relese your first chap. like now. when i write something, i write it, think about going back to change some things to make it better, realize that i'm awesome and don't. You should all learn by my way of living.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What supernatural/elemental/magical power would you have?   What supernatural/elemental/magical power would you have? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What supernatural/elemental/magical power would you have?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Muda Scantrad :: Randomness~ :: General Discussion-