Muda Scantrad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Muda Scanlation group. Come and have fun with us!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WE MOVED! PLEASE VISIT US HERE FROM NOW ON! - WE MOVED! PLEASE VISIT US HERE FROM NOW ON! - WE MOVED! PLEASE VISIT US HERE FROM NOW ON! - WE MOVED! PLEASE VISIT US HERE FROM NOW ON! - WE MOVED! PLEASE VISIT US HERE FROM NOW ON!
ATTENTION: In short, we will be moving all our releases to a blog! The rest of the forum will keep running normally.
Now follow us on Twitter!! @MudaScans
If you wanna have some chat with us, come here ^^ : irc://irc.irchighway.net/Muda-Scanlations
If you want to help us with the edition of our series, don't forget to apply here!

Share | 

Raw Provider ~ put in your requests =)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dogmaniac
Don't stare at me!
Dogmaniac

Joined date : 2011-02-10

Raw Provider ~ put in your requests =) - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Raw Provider ~ put in your requests =)   Raw Provider ~ put in your requests =) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 8:13 pm

Let's do dragon voice!! I'm itching to start on that one. XD

And putting in request for continuation of Wild Life which Franky House seems to have put on hiatus. Very Happy Just need people to do the rest after I translate the stuff of course and the raws are fully available on mediafire already. :3
Back to top Go down
http://dogmaniac.deviantart.com
bajuwa
Translator
Translator
bajuwa

Joined date : 2010-11-07
Awards :  

Vongola Storm Guardian

PostSubject: Re: Raw Provider ~ put in your requests =)   Raw Provider ~ put in your requests =) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 1:13 pm

haha, well for dragon voice, if you guys want to do it, you should use the raws from the online reader i gave and find yourself a translator.
i'm a little too busy to be taking on any more projects right now x.X

as for wild life, if you want to continue it put a team together and come up with a workstation in the office.
I won't be buying raws for a series that already has them available.
Back to top Go down
Dogmaniac
Don't stare at me!
Dogmaniac

PostSubject: Re: Raw Provider ~ put in your requests =)   Raw Provider ~ put in your requests =) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 3:27 pm

A workstation huh. Okay then. Smile
Back to top Go down
bajuwa
Translator
Translator
bajuwa

Awards :  

Vongola Storm Guardian

PostSubject: Re: Raw Provider ~ put in your requests =)   Raw Provider ~ put in your requests =) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 12:47 am

Alright.
went to the bookstore again today, now that i'm back in china, and bought a few volumes of a couple new series. I'll create a mangaupdates page for them both because they don't seem to exist in the english community yet (per usual)

I bought 2 volumes of a series called Infinity Game.
I'm a couple chapters into it and its about the high schooler that gets pulled into what seems to be another dimension where he is called the "Dungeon Master" and can control anything that happens in that world.
I like it so far, I think the art is really good (black and white) and looks like the action and story will follow suit~

I also bought one volume of what appears to be a shoujo. haven't started it and haven't come up with a name for it either ^^;;;;;

Also, I put in the order for Exorcist a day or so ago, so that should be arriving soon unless the online bastards are deceiving me again -.-;

And somewhere in between buying Exorcist and now, my bank has up-ed its security, making sure it becomes harder for others to get into my bank account, including me -.-;;;
so ya, once i get that working i'll order quite a bit more manga ^^~
Back to top Go down
Dogmaniac
Don't stare at me!
Dogmaniac

PostSubject: Re: Raw Provider ~ put in your requests =)   Raw Provider ~ put in your requests =) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 10:51 am

@baj If it's at all possible (and you're still in China) can you try to find me blade sangokushi? If you're low on funds I'll pay you for them. It's irritating to read only one volume and stop. And I liked where the plot's going too...
Back to top Go down
bajuwa
Translator
Translator
bajuwa

Awards :  

Vongola Storm Guardian

PostSubject: Re: Raw Provider ~ put in your requests =)   Raw Provider ~ put in your requests =) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 4:43 pm

http://www.89890.com/comic/7230/

8 volumes are there, but in chinese.
if you want to make it a project, i doubt i could help tho x.x
maybe make a board on mangahelpers looking for a translator, or maybe even help finding the japanese raws.
Back to top Go down
Dogmaniac
Don't stare at me!
Dogmaniac

PostSubject: Re: Raw Provider ~ put in your requests =)   Raw Provider ~ put in your requests =) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 5:32 pm

Aaaaaargh!!! Why isn't my chinese as good as my English or Japanese!!! DX

There was a group scanlating them. At a snails pace though...

Well, I doubt you'll be so nice as to translate them all would you?

I guess I'll go around searching for Japanese raws then.
Back to top Go down
bajuwa
Translator
Translator
bajuwa

Awards :  

Vongola Storm Guardian

PostSubject: Re: Raw Provider ~ put in your requests =)   Raw Provider ~ put in your requests =) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 5:53 pm

haha, if i had the time, i seriously would, it looks like a good series that i might end up reading myself. unfortunately i've alread got myself about 4+ projects at the moment to translater, ts, and scan the raws to x.X
unfortunately although my chinese "reading" doesn't require a dictionary, the "translating" does so it takes a lot longer.
best of luck tho~!
Back to top Go down
bajuwa
Translator
Translator
bajuwa

Awards :  

Vongola Storm Guardian

PostSubject: Re: Raw Provider ~ put in your requests =)   Raw Provider ~ put in your requests =) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 3:43 am

Mkay.

So I got two patches of manga delivered today, that means only Exorcist is left....
hopefully that arrives before i head home, otherwise it'll cost me a fortune to get it mailed back home.

Also
Updated the first post, it's short and sweet this time ^^~
Back to top Go down
bajuwa
Translator
Translator
bajuwa

Awards :  

Vongola Storm Guardian

PostSubject: Re: Raw Provider ~ put in your requests =)   Raw Provider ~ put in your requests =) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 12:32 am

mkay, went to the book store for the last time today =(
bought 3 more volumes of that series i have yet to translate the name of, and also v9-10 of Black Warriors, cause i didn't have those =)
Back to top Go down
Robler
Redrawer
Redrawer
Robler

Joined date : 2010-09-19
Awards :  

Millefiore Boss

PostSubject: Re: Raw Provider ~ put in your requests =)   Raw Provider ~ put in your requests =) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 1:05 pm

wait wait wait, exorcist? is that the awesome manga that you showed me a while ago with crappy raws? (http://mangahelpers.com/m/exorcist)

because if it is, then i love you.
Back to top Go down
bajuwa
Translator
Translator
bajuwa

Awards :  

Vongola Storm Guardian

PostSubject: Re: Raw Provider ~ put in your requests =)   Raw Provider ~ put in your requests =) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 3:16 pm

yupyup~
buuut its going to be a while before we start working on that one.....
I wanna get Mage King started, and since i can only handle tling and tsing 2 projects at a time (i think/assume so), i'll have to wait til one if finished first...

but hmmm.... why does it say mh has 2 releases? =o
has anyone actually released a chapter before?
Back to top Go down
itamaesan
Muda Scantrad's Princess
Muda Scantrad's Princess
itamaesan

Joined date : 2010-08-10
Awards :  

Vongola Mist Guardian Muda Scantrads Royal Family Helping Hand Award

PostSubject: Re: Raw Provider ~ put in your requests =)   Raw Provider ~ put in your requests =) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 9:12 pm

Well, mangaupdates/bakaupdates doesn't have any releases listed, so I think you're safe. ^^

http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=40677
Back to top Go down
bajuwa
Translator
Translator
bajuwa

Awards :  

Vongola Storm Guardian

PostSubject: Re: Raw Provider ~ put in your requests =)   Raw Provider ~ put in your requests =) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 10:28 pm

haha ya i created that mangaupdates page, as well as all the others for the series i've bought so far. and no one has released anything on there so far x)
Back to top Go down
Dogmaniac
Don't stare at me!
Dogmaniac

PostSubject: Re: Raw Provider ~ put in your requests =)   Raw Provider ~ put in your requests =) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 10:35 pm

Wow that's a full complete 16 volume series nobody ever touched before?!?! How did "Exorcist" ever got missed!?!?
Back to top Go down
bajuwa
Translator
Translator
bajuwa

Awards :  

Vongola Storm Guardian

PostSubject: Re: Raw Provider ~ put in your requests =)   Raw Provider ~ put in your requests =) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 10:44 pm

its a series from Hong Kong, but only has chinese versions, so i'm guessing that has something to do with it. plus the only raws available are pretty shitty, and ordering from outside china is a real pain. even from china it was hard since Hong Kong has its own customs and everything x.x
Back to top Go down
bajuwa
Translator
Translator
bajuwa

Awards :  

Vongola Storm Guardian

PostSubject: Re: Raw Provider ~ put in your requests =)   Raw Provider ~ put in your requests =) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 11:52 pm

Aaaand Exorcist v9 arrived!
That means all my requests have been filled, I just have to scan them as we go x)
Back to top Go down
itamaesan
Muda Scantrad's Princess
Muda Scantrad's Princess
itamaesan

Joined date : 2010-08-10
Awards :  

Vongola Mist Guardian Muda Scantrads Royal Family Helping Hand Award

PostSubject: Re: Raw Provider ~ put in your requests =)   Raw Provider ~ put in your requests =) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 8:09 am

Congratulations! (:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raw Provider ~ put in your requests =)   Raw Provider ~ put in your requests =) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Raw Provider ~ put in your requests =)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Muda Scantrad :: Scanlations :: Requests-