Muda Scantrad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Muda Scanlation group. Come and have fun with us!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WE MOVED! PLEASE VISIT US HERE FROM NOW ON! - WE MOVED! PLEASE VISIT US HERE FROM NOW ON! - WE MOVED! PLEASE VISIT US HERE FROM NOW ON! - WE MOVED! PLEASE VISIT US HERE FROM NOW ON! - WE MOVED! PLEASE VISIT US HERE FROM NOW ON!
ATTENTION: In short, we will be moving all our releases to a blog! The rest of the forum will keep running normally.
Now follow us on Twitter!! @MudaScans
If you wanna have some chat with us, come here ^^ : irc://irc.irchighway.net/Muda-Scanlations
If you want to help us with the edition of our series, don't forget to apply here!

Share | 

Heyo to all

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Magin100

Joined date : 2011-01-16

Heyo to all _
PostSubject: Heyo to all   Heyo to all EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 10:43 pm

So I found that this group has now picked up my favorite manga, Rosario + Vampire, specifically season II. Now, I've been reading manga for years, and have always wanted to give back in some shape or form to the scanlation community, and saw you guys are pretty new. Unfortunately... my scanlation skills are practically zilch, though I will be obtaining a version of photoshop. As of right now, I'm currently doing a bunch of self-studying in Japanese, and eventually hope to become a translator... sadly, my skills with the language are just above a toddler's, and I highly doubt that there's any translators willing to teach/train (how does one teach/train a language anyways?). But, I figure I stick around this place, and I might be able to pick up a few things and eventually help out in some form

... so much for a short version, I guess. The real short version: Hi to y'all, the name's Magin100, and I hope to eventually be able to help out somehow.
Back to top Go down
Kiba
Administrator
Administrator
Kiba

Joined date : 2010-07-17
Awards :  

Vongola 10th Boss Forum Police Medal Mad Scientist Medal

Heyo to all _
PostSubject: Re: Heyo to all   Heyo to all EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 11:08 pm

Hi there Magin, welcome to Muda! :3

Glad to hear you enjoy our releases, it makes us feel that what we do is worth the sweat and tears.

Well, hope to see you in the CB later!

PS: Beware of the dog DK
Back to top Go down
https://mudascantrad.forummotion.com
Rice
Where am I?

Joined date : 2010-12-29

Heyo to all _
PostSubject: Re: Heyo to all   Heyo to all EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 12:07 am

Hi Magin! Welcome. C:

I hope to do the same; that is, giving back to the scanlation community. I hope you continue to enjoy the releases. ^^
Back to top Go down
Dark King
Editor
Editor
Dark King

Joined date : 2010-09-16
Awards :  

Mist Hell Ring User Helping Hand Award Cleaning Olympics 2010: Second place. Horny Pony Medal

Heyo to all _
PostSubject: Re: Heyo to all   Heyo to all EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 12:35 am

Hi magin

Plz dont pay attention to pinky over there there is no reason to fear me......yet.

^_^ but anyway welcome to muda my friend. Im glad that you joined. Also we have allot of members here that love to talk scanaltor (the secret language unknown to leechers) If you stick around long enough you may learn a thing or to. Im still learning things everyday around here. We have some great veterans. Any how welcome to muda and i hope you enjoy your stay.

~DK out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Heyo to all _
PostSubject: Re: Heyo to all   Heyo to all Empty

Back to top Go down

Heyo to all

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Muda Scantrad :: Muda Scantrad :: Introductions & Farewells-