Muda Scantrad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Muda Scanlation group. Come and have fun with us!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WE MOVED! PLEASE VISIT US HERE FROM NOW ON! - WE MOVED! PLEASE VISIT US HERE FROM NOW ON! - WE MOVED! PLEASE VISIT US HERE FROM NOW ON! - WE MOVED! PLEASE VISIT US HERE FROM NOW ON! - WE MOVED! PLEASE VISIT US HERE FROM NOW ON!
ATTENTION: In short, we will be moving all our releases to a blog! The rest of the forum will keep running normally.
Now follow us on Twitter!! @MudaScans
If you wanna have some chat with us, come here ^^ : irc://irc.irchighway.net/Muda-Scanlations
If you want to help us with the edition of our series, don't forget to apply here!

Share | 

jack of all trades for hire! :D

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Loki
今晚想跟我上床吗?
今晚想跟我上床吗?
Loki

Joined date : 2010-07-19
Awards :  

Vongola Rain Guardian Please be my translator-slave Forum Police Medal Helping Hand Award This user was the first one that stepped into Muda Scantrad

jack of all trades for hire! :D - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: jack of all trades for hire! :D   jack of all trades for hire! :D - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 12:00 pm

they usually go in the workstations , once you are accepted as translator you will be able to see them
Back to top Go down
Dogmaniac
Don't stare at me!
Dogmaniac

Joined date : 2011-02-10

PostSubject: Re: jack of all trades for hire! :D   jack of all trades for hire! :D - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 12:18 pm

All the usergroups are closed, I noticed. Should I just wait? (I'll probably go under translators or trainees?)

And just confirming do you still need psycho busters 22 translated? Since someone mentioned someone else was doing the job.
Back to top Go down
http://dogmaniac.deviantart.com
Loki
今晚想跟我上床吗?
今晚想跟我上床吗?
Loki

Joined date : 2010-07-19
Awards :  

Vongola Rain Guardian Please be my translator-slave Forum Police Medal Helping Hand Award This user was the first one that stepped into Muda Scantrad

PostSubject: Re: jack of all trades for hire! :D   jack of all trades for hire! :D - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 12:20 pm

i gave psycho busters to another translator , for now dont pick anything besides test given to you from staff members until you are in red color
Back to top Go down
Dogmaniac
Don't stare at me!
Dogmaniac

PostSubject: Re: jack of all trades for hire! :D   jack of all trades for hire! :D - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 12:25 pm

Righto. Smile
Back to top Go down
Kiba
Administrator
Administrator
Kiba

Joined date : 2010-07-17
Awards :  

Vongola 10th Boss Forum Police Medal Mad Scientist Medal

PostSubject: Re: jack of all trades for hire! :D   jack of all trades for hire! :D - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 2:18 pm

Thanks Ume for your help ^^

Well then, it seems like you passed the test? (I guess that Ume would have said something otherwise Razz).

Anyway, welcome to the Muda team ^^
Back to top Go down
https://mudascantrad.forummotion.com
mourishin
Cleaner
Cleaner
mourishin

Joined date : 2010-11-24
Awards :  

Lightning Mare Ring

PostSubject: Re: jack of all trades for hire! :D   jack of all trades for hire! :D - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 3:09 pm

yay! another translator!!
welcome to muda and the team =D
Back to top Go down
Dogmaniac
Don't stare at me!
Dogmaniac

PostSubject: Re: jack of all trades for hire! :D   jack of all trades for hire! :D - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 3:54 pm

Very Happy Yaaaay!

Haha, thx for the warm welcome! And although I'm translator by default, you can throw me any job that needs doing (QCing/cleaning/editing, but maybe not so much typesetting)
Back to top Go down
Millos Assailant
Translator
Translator
Millos Assailant

Joined date : 2010-11-08
Awards :  

Helping Hand Award

PostSubject: Re: jack of all trades for hire! :D   jack of all trades for hire! :D - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 7:06 pm

@Dog: Yeahh...I have done only some (kenichi's omake and rurru 7) due to school. It's currently raping me without you-know-what. =/
Back to top Go down
umeboshi110
Translator
Translator
umeboshi110

Joined date : 2010-12-23

PostSubject: Re: jack of all trades for hire! :D   jack of all trades for hire! :D - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 8:08 pm

Uh well, to be honest I was too tired and pressed for time to come up with a final verdict about passing, and I don't even know what the standard is to "pass" as a translator here XD
Maybe one of the more experienced guys can look through my previous post and see what kind of mistakes were made and determine if it's okay?

Another thing I'd like to add was that this was chapter 28 of Giant Killing, one that I don't think has been scanlated yet.

as for your questions:
"makerubeku shite maketatte koto darou......" means "(refer to earlier part, basically they had enough energy left afterwards) means that we lost because we were meant to lose......"

he says, "game, nani ga suki?" actually means "what game(s) do you like?" It's just a different, technically improper way to word it.

I guess "trump" can be translated into "card games"
Back to top Go down
Dogmaniac
Don't stare at me!
Dogmaniac

PostSubject: Re: jack of all trades for hire! :D   jack of all trades for hire! :D - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 9:58 pm

Ah, the problems related with context... =_=" Which just goes to show how lacking I am outside the department of science and daily life...

Oh, makerubeki is somehow slanged into makerubeku... Ah... The informal wording's beyond my current level... TT^TT Well I kinda guessed the meaning then...

And I see your logic. It was an improper way to word it that somehow made it sound like he's asking what you like about games rather than what games do you like...

And well, that's what proof readers and quality checkers are for (How can we translators live without you!! I love you guys!!!). Although I don't think I'll run into too much trouble translating unless it's something I've really never seen before (like slangs... easier heard than read...)
Back to top Go down
Qasz
Editor
Editor

Joined date : 2010-10-04
Awards :  

Cleaning Olympics 2010: First place.

PostSubject: Re: jack of all trades for hire! :D   jack of all trades for hire! :D - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 11:12 pm

Welcome to the team man!
Back to top Go down
Dogmaniac
Don't stare at me!
Dogmaniac

PostSubject: Re: jack of all trades for hire! :D   jack of all trades for hire! :D - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 12:04 am

Thx! Hope I can be of service!!! Will be learning lots from the senpais here!!!

Yoroshiku. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: jack of all trades for hire! :D   jack of all trades for hire! :D - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

jack of all trades for hire! :D

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Muda Scantrad :: Scanlation Lobby :: Recruitment-