Muda Scantrad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Muda Scanlation group. Come and have fun with us!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WE MOVED! PLEASE VISIT US HERE FROM NOW ON! - WE MOVED! PLEASE VISIT US HERE FROM NOW ON! - WE MOVED! PLEASE VISIT US HERE FROM NOW ON! - WE MOVED! PLEASE VISIT US HERE FROM NOW ON! - WE MOVED! PLEASE VISIT US HERE FROM NOW ON!
ATTENTION: In short, we will be moving all our releases to a blog! The rest of the forum will keep running normally.
Now follow us on Twitter!! @MudaScans
If you wanna have some chat with us, come here ^^ : irc://irc.irchighway.net/Muda-Scanlations
If you want to help us with the edition of our series, don't forget to apply here!

Share | 

oooo .

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Loki
今晚想跟我上床吗?
今晚想跟我上床吗?
Loki

Joined date : 2010-07-19
Awards :  

Vongola Rain Guardian Please be my translator-slave Forum Police Medal Helping Hand Award This user was the first one that stepped into Muda Scantrad

oooo . - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: oooo .   oooo . - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 4:31 pm

over bleach yeah , but the war is pretty cool
Back to top Go down
deadmoo59
Don't stare at me!
deadmoo59

Joined date : 2011-03-12

oooo . - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: oooo .   oooo . - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 4:36 pm

True that Naruto is picking up again but for a long time it was lame as you can be.
Back to top Go down
Loki
今晚想跟我上床吗?
今晚想跟我上床吗?
Loki

Awards :  

Vongola Rain Guardian Please be my translator-slave Forum Police Medal Helping Hand Award This user was the first one that stepped into Muda Scantrad

oooo . - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: oooo .   oooo . - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 4:38 pm

its been good for quite some time , ever since naruto went to the island with minato and kushina thingies that went there
Back to top Go down
deadmoo59
Don't stare at me!
deadmoo59

oooo . - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: oooo .   oooo . - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 4:43 pm

Ya i was talking about the Kage summit, i really disliked the part. idk its just me though the turtle island part has been pretty cool with the huge snake
Back to top Go down
Loki
今晚想跟我上床吗?
今晚想跟我上床吗?
Loki

Awards :  

oooo . - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: oooo .   oooo . - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 4:44 pm

it was good , until sasuke got smart for the first time in the manga and killed danzou
Back to top Go down
Kiba
Administrator
Administrator
Kiba

Joined date : 2010-07-17
Awards :  

Vongola 10th Boss Forum Police Medal Mad Scientist Medal

oooo . - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: oooo .   oooo . - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 5:32 pm

I find Naruto's current arc pretty dense [bad]. Sure, some fights are (or can) be awesome (like the potential "payback battles"), but the majority consist mostly of new characters fightning other new characters (that were, in fact, "old" characters that had died in the past and we never got to know them 'til now).
Back to top Go down
https://mudascantrad.forummotion.com
deadmoo59
Don't stare at me!
deadmoo59

oooo . - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: oooo .   oooo . - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 6:06 pm

I thought the word thing on the fan was pretty lame but the Hanzō fight was cool, i am waiting for the Gaara vs his dad fight. I mean come on though there is only like 4 bad guys left so to make it into a big war most would have to be the dead people.
Back to top Go down
Dark King
Editor
Editor
Dark King

Joined date : 2010-09-16
Awards :  

Mist Hell Ring User Helping Hand Award Cleaning Olympics 2010: Second place. Horny Pony Medal

oooo . - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: oooo .   oooo . - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 6:25 pm

@kiba i dont know how you dont think that naruto isnt pawnful at the moment loki is right ever since minatio its been awesome with a few bad chaps here and thee but it has really picked up still not as good as the first part but still kickass. as for khr being better i dont see how.

its like the opposite of naruto it wasnt all that great imo to begin with and i never got past the first few chaps. If it did get good like you said its just the opposite of naruto starts bad ends good lol and even then naruto is going to end with a bang evy

as far as op goes it was really boing but picked up after the the first 400 chaps thats why to me op doesnt compare its only recently thats its been any good... i guess ppl forget that

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

oooo . - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: oooo .   oooo . - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

oooo .

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Muda Scantrad :: Randomness~ :: General Discussion-