Muda Scantrad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Muda Scanlation group. Come and have fun with us!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WE MOVED! PLEASE VISIT US HERE FROM NOW ON! - WE MOVED! PLEASE VISIT US HERE FROM NOW ON! - WE MOVED! PLEASE VISIT US HERE FROM NOW ON! - WE MOVED! PLEASE VISIT US HERE FROM NOW ON! - WE MOVED! PLEASE VISIT US HERE FROM NOW ON!
ATTENTION: In short, we will be moving all our releases to a blog! The rest of the forum will keep running normally.
Now follow us on Twitter!! @MudaScans
If you wanna have some chat with us, come here ^^ : irc://irc.irchighway.net/Muda-Scanlations
If you want to help us with the edition of our series, don't forget to apply here!

Share | 

[C-E] Applying as translator

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
itamaesan
Muda Scantrad's Princess
Muda Scantrad's Princess
itamaesan

Joined date : 2010-08-10
Awards :  

Vongola Mist Guardian Muda Scantrads Royal Family Helping Hand Award

[C-E]  Applying as translator - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: [C-E] Applying as translator   [C-E]  Applying as translator - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 1:09 pm

Snap! That was a definite burn there, DK. XDDD

But yes, definitely follow the lao-mother's words...they shall be a guiding light for you here at Muda...oh, and maybe Kiba's too... ;Db
Back to top Go down
Dark King
Editor
Editor
Dark King

Joined date : 2010-09-16
Awards :  

Mist Hell Ring User Helping Hand Award Cleaning Olympics 2010: Second place. Horny Pony Medal

PostSubject: Re: [C-E] Applying as translator   [C-E]  Applying as translator - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 1:48 pm

I swear i should just put a target as my Avy. Im the reciever of all their cruel jokes. Bajuwa You see how cruel they are right. =( especially the pink one.

only nice one here is Lao. You should really take her advice but be careful she has a habit of turning people into her slaves. Though it seems she only does that to guys... I wonder if i am a candidate XDDDDDDDDDDDDD

@Joker
why did you die your hair blue. It looked so much better in green Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Robler
Redrawer
Redrawer
Robler

Joined date : 2010-09-19
Awards :  

Millefiore Boss

PostSubject: Re: [C-E] Applying as translator   [C-E]  Applying as translator - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 1:51 pm

green IS an awesome color (I would say THE MOST AWESOME color), but no that I've had both (st. patricks day!) I have to say that i fit better in blue. Next year I'll go all in as joker, I'm already looking for the clothes >Smile
Back to top Go down
B-one
Lucky Ducky
Lucky Ducky
B-one

Joined date : 2010-07-24
Awards :  

Vongola Sun Guardian Forum Police Medal Lucky-ducky Medal! I luv da supah ducky Medal

PostSubject: Re: [C-E] Applying as translator   [C-E]  Applying as translator - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 3:39 pm

My lucky ducky has an history of whooping your avy's ass as a little warm up before breakfast DK~ See how he moves? He's been training those rock-hard ducky muscle for over 4 years now... you should squeal in fear. For he has abs, legs, upperbody and cuteness strenght that you can't begin to understand with your primitive dark brain. (you can't read in the dark...^^)
Back to top Go down
Kiba
Administrator
Administrator
Kiba

Joined date : 2010-07-17
Awards :  

Vongola 10th Boss Forum Police Medal Mad Scientist Medal

PostSubject: Re: [C-E] Applying as translator   [C-E]  Applying as translator - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 3:43 pm

People. You know that Tsuna in hyper mode pwns you all, so there is no need to argue about this topic :3
Back to top Go down
https://mudascantrad.forummotion.com
bajuwa
Translator
Translator
bajuwa

Joined date : 2010-11-07
Awards :  

Vongola Storm Guardian

PostSubject: Re: [C-E] Applying as translator   [C-E]  Applying as translator - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 6:43 pm

Well, i must say, everyone else DOES have a cooler looking ring than you do DK~ ^.^;

and haha, don't worry about being the brunt of jokes, everyone has their turn, its just that some people are nice enough to semi-kinda-notreally-willingly take more than their share for the entertainment of others x)

and i must say, that mighty fine handsome duck there has the tightest abs I've seem among all the land Wink

also blue hair pwns green. trust me i know =P
had blue hair for a year, but unfortunately shortly after i got it, other people in my high school started doing it too... most people did the same colour and/or same pattern/style, very annoying imo.

also, im ready whenever you are for that test of yours =P
and you mentioned finding some problems here and there in my other translations, if you wouldn't mind, could you enlighten me about my atrocities of the english/chinese language? =P I'm taking the HSK test soon (in about 3 weeks) and i need atleast a level 4 so i can enroll in the proper classes next semester, and any tips you may have are amazing ^.^
Back to top Go down
laojiang
Muda Scantrad's Queen
Muda Scantrad's Queen
laojiang

Joined date : 2010-08-01
Awards :  

Muda Scantrads Royal Family Helping Hand Award

PostSubject: Re: [C-E] Applying as translator   [C-E]  Applying as translator - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 3:13 am

Pm'ed you ^^

And it would be excellent if you put the pinyin for the translation.

Take your time in translating, it would be great if you are able to give it to me before Saturday.

Lol, poor DK, my avatar only takes 10 minutes to make ^^''
Back to top Go down
Dark King
Editor
Editor
Dark King

Awards :  

Mist Hell Ring User Helping Hand Award Cleaning Olympics 2010: Second place. Horny Pony Medal

PostSubject: Re: [C-E] Applying as translator   [C-E]  Applying as translator - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 5:07 am

XDDDD you should have put the not willingly in Bold and Bajuwa how could you my ring is awesome. Don't be jealous cause you don't have one ^_^.

My avatar rocks. It has the right amount of viloence darkness and epic art. Very Happy Also ducks are pretty and all but have you ever smelled one. No thank you you can have the duck. Plus this one works out i can only imagine. P U!!! XDD
Back to top Go down
bajuwa
Translator
Translator
bajuwa

Awards :  

Vongola Storm Guardian

PostSubject: Re: [C-E] Applying as translator   [C-E]  Applying as translator - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 5:57 am

pfft, how shallow of you, to mock someone on their decision of whether to bold something or not =K
plus, its bajuwa not Bajuwa. it looks tarded when its capitilized. mkay? =P

and lol, i do agree your avvie is pretty damn epic, i love the epic. especially the dark stuff. but only dark coloured stuff XD
fave colour = black
fave colours = black background, red image (usually simple dragon art), outlined in silver, not white, silver ^.^as for my own avvy, i didn't make it >.<
just cropped it outa the project im doing with another group, which they just decided to start on xD
so thank you so much for the tips you sent me, they will definitely come in handy ^.^

also, sent back my translation, hopefully it fits your standards, if not, please help me cure my language incompetency xD
Back to top Go down
B-one
Lucky Ducky
Lucky Ducky
B-one

Awards :  

Vongola Sun Guardian Forum Police Medal Lucky-ducky Medal! I luv da supah ducky Medal

PostSubject: Re: [C-E] Applying as translator   [C-E]  Applying as translator - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 6:55 am

I can only imagine how baddly your dark predatorish-fiend smells... Surely worse than a cute ducky^^
Back to top Go down
Dark King
Editor
Editor
Dark King

Awards :  

PostSubject: Re: [C-E] Applying as translator   [C-E]  Applying as translator - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 7:11 am

Well some one got carried away with the Bold button. XDD. Dragons huh Have you ever seen that Miller Light commercial where the guy is wearing all dragons XDD it's hilarious

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNumX3RHRQQ

Also do you like my new AVy Thank you for th inspiration. *I did not steal your idea*

Well my Dragon eats duckies
Back to top Go down
B-one
Lucky Ducky
Lucky Ducky
B-one

Awards :  

PostSubject: Re: [C-E] Applying as translator   [C-E]  Applying as translator - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 1:38 pm

lol, it's sooo skinny and weak, you're dragon couldn't graze mah ducky!
Back to top Go down
Dark King
Editor
Editor
Dark King

Awards :  

PostSubject: Re: [C-E] Applying as translator   [C-E]  Applying as translator - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 2:46 pm

He's bigger than he looks Much bigger than you ity bity ducky

[C-E]  Applying as translator - Page 2 Reddra10
Back to top Go down
B-one
Lucky Ducky
Lucky Ducky
B-one

Awards :  

PostSubject: Re: [C-E] Applying as translator   [C-E]  Applying as translator - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 3:27 pm

...stop having me proving you how much better I am then you, it's wasting my time~^^

[C-E]  Applying as translator - Page 2 92428547
Back to top Go down
bajuwa
Translator
Translator
bajuwa

Awards :  

Vongola Storm Guardian

PostSubject: Re: [C-E] Applying as translator   [C-E]  Applying as translator - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 5:09 pm

eeevvillllll
stealing my idea and putting your name on it so i can't even steal it =K
low bro, ever so low >.<
Back to top Go down
bajuwa
Translator
Translator
bajuwa

Awards :  

Vongola Storm Guardian

PostSubject: Re: [C-E] Applying as translator   [C-E]  Applying as translator - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 2:00 am

oh also, since we're on the subject of rings/avvies, what exactly are the rings for? o.o
Back to top Go down
Kiba
Administrator
Administrator
Kiba

Awards :  

PostSubject: Re: [C-E] Applying as translator   [C-E]  Applying as translator - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 9:32 am

They are pretty useless actually "^^ They just exist to piss off DK >:3
Back to top Go down
itamaesan
Muda Scantrad's Princess
Muda Scantrad's Princess
itamaesan

Awards :  

PostSubject: Re: [C-E] Applying as translator   [C-E]  Applying as translator - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 2:40 pm

What Kiba said. XD
Back to top Go down
B-one
Lucky Ducky
Lucky Ducky
B-one

Awards :  

PostSubject: Re: [C-E] Applying as translator   [C-E]  Applying as translator - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 2:55 pm

What pinky said...
Back to top Go down
Dark King
Editor
Editor
Dark King

Awards :  

PostSubject: Re: [C-E] Applying as translator   [C-E]  Applying as translator - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 3:14 pm

@B-one Lmao you fail you really just spent your time blowing up that ducky i could top that but it would be a waste of time Fire breathing dragon beats dancing duck every day of the week.

@bajuwa It was an accident is swear i'm changing it now XDDD i promise to make you a cooler one. One that would end the disscusion of who is stronger a dragon or a duck. [C-E]  Applying as translator - Page 2 490999 like we don't already know

@kiba

F U

@meg

Just saying hi since i said something to everyone else
Back to top Go down
itamaesan
Muda Scantrad's Princess
Muda Scantrad's Princess
itamaesan

Awards :  

PostSubject: Re: [C-E] Applying as translator   [C-E]  Applying as translator - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 3:18 pm

Hi DK~~ XDDD
Back to top Go down
Kiba
Administrator
Administrator
Kiba

Awards :  

PostSubject: Re: [C-E] Applying as translator   [C-E]  Applying as translator - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 3:27 pm

Dark King wrote:

@kiba

F U

I love you too DK ^^

Also, glad I received the shortest answer of all xD
Back to top Go down
Dark King
Editor
Editor
Dark King

Awards :  

PostSubject: Re: [C-E] Applying as translator   [C-E]  Applying as translator - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 3:36 pm

Kiba wrote:
Dark King wrote:

@kiba

F U

I love you too DK ^^

Also, glad I received the shortest answer of all xD

Change my ring Plz i will like to have one that looks better than B's he is one cocky bastard that guy he does not realize that my Dragon will eat his ducky for dinner XDDDD

and i'm sorry i get emtional at times XDD i meant to say how are u that F was a typo XDDD

@meg Hola chika Qué bueno verte de nuevo
Back to top Go down
itamaesan
Muda Scantrad's Princess
Muda Scantrad's Princess
itamaesan

Awards :  

PostSubject: Re: [C-E] Applying as translator   [C-E]  Applying as translator - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 3:52 pm

Lol, good to see you too, DK XDD
Back to top Go down
Dark King
Editor
Editor
Dark King

Awards :  

PostSubject: Re: [C-E] Applying as translator   [C-E]  Applying as translator - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 3:56 pm

I spelled chica wrong [C-E]  Applying as translator - Page 2 945420 man i'm rusty XDD before i forget I think i may have mad a mistake with Juda I read somewhere on her profile that if you ask when something is coming out she won't answer an will delay it, Guess what i asked when are we going to get the raws [C-E]  Applying as translator - Page 2 461723
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C-E] Applying as translator   [C-E]  Applying as translator - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C-E] Applying as translator

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Muda Scantrad :: Scanlation Lobby :: Recruitment-